Sweet!

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia
Chapter 20
Sweet!
 
You are in your bathroom taking long, hot shower. While taking the shower, you replayed every moment you had with Jaejoong this day. You smiled and your heart starting beating fast just remembering those moment. You touched your chest, *I won’t be an idiot now! I know what I feel and maybe, just maybe, it isn’t bad to… deny my feelings…* you thought as you remember showing his different side to you, “He changed… a lot…” You whispered. Feeling happy, you turn of the shower and changed your clothes into a cute, black with some pink outlines, casual dress and match it a Chanel pink with black outlines flats.
 
 
You were drying your hair when someone knock o your door. You looked at the door, “Hmm… who could that be?” You murmured. You walked towards the door, still holding the blower and brush. You opened the door and there was Jaejoong wearing piled top and pants, looking Hot as ever.
 
(Jaejoong:http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt54/binhnguyen8287/share5.jpg)< I can’t really explain so just look at this… Isn’t he HOT?!>
 
“Hey! Still drying your hair?” Jaejoong asked as he gave you his charming smile, *Gosh… that smile again…* you thought. You smiled back and let Jaejoong enter your room as you sat down in front of the mirror, “Wheres the others?” You asked as you watch Jaejoong explore your room in the mirror. Jaejoong looked at you in the eyes in the mirror, “Well, they are eating already… I told them to go first and that we’ll just eat together…” Jaejoong said shyly. You smiled at him in the mirror and focused yourself at what you are doing, “Ok… Just wait for me for a little while.” You said as you heard the shuffling of the bed. You looked back at the mirror and saw Jaejoong looking at you while sitting in your bed, “What?” you asked, “Nothing…” Jaejoong replied. *~~~~, I think I am starting to know what I truly feel about you…* Jaejoong thought as he continued watching you in the mirror. After 5 minutes, you’re finally done, “I’m sorry for the wait…” You said as you stood up. “Aigoo… If I’m not just patient…” Jaejoong teased sarcastically. You laughed, “Alright, alright…” You said as you continued laughing. *Gosh… that twinkle-like laugh of her…* Jaejoong thought as he watch your happy self. Both of you got down but before you can go to the hotel’s restaurant, Jaejoong stopped you and took your hand, “Yah!!! Where are we going?” You asked as Jaejoong stopped dragging you, “Close your eyes…” Jaejoong said, “Why should I---“You started but before you can complete your sentence, Jaejoong repeated his words “Close your eyes…” You sighed and closed your eyes. You felt yourself being guided by Jaejoong until the both of you stopped, “Open your eyes…” Jaejoong said as you slowly opened your eyes. Your eyes widened at the site in front. Tables are place above the swimming pool and there you can see such great view.
 
 
“Wow…” you murmured as the corner of your lips slowly tugged into a smile. Jaejoong saw that and felt his heart melt, *At least I was able to make her smile…* Jaejoong thought. Jaejoong intertwined his hand to your hand and lead you to a table. He pulled the Chair for you to sit and after that he got to the other side of the table. “Do you like it?” Jaejoong asked as he looked at you gently. You smiled sweetly, “I don’t like it… I LOVE it…” You said. Jaejoong smiled. “Good, you like it!” Jaejoong said as he snap his fingers and there are 2 waiters who put food in front of you. *He is so Sweet!* You thought as you looked at Jaejoong. Jaejoong looked up and you immediately looked down. Suddenly you felt Jaejoong hold your hand. You looked up and locked eyes with him, *Omo my heart is beating fast!!!* you both thought.
 
 Jaejoong gulped, “~~~~, I want to tell you that…”
 
“Hyung!!!”
 
====================
 
Sorry if there's a cliffhanger!!! I'll update soon, don't worry~~ Love you all and please COMMENT!!! Oh! and What do you think about the new poster? I'm sorry if you don't like it... just tell me and I'll put back the other...