After 2 Years…

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia
Chapter 38
After 2 Years…
 
You are walking down the aisle elegantly as people bowed to you 90 degrees. Everyone looked at you in respect as you pass by them. You entered your father’s office as you bowed to him, “Good evening hyungnim.” You greeted as he motioned you to sit. You sat on the chair in front of his table. He smirk, “You look good… Although you’re wearing mask Rose… still looking mysterious as ever…” your father complimented. You just bowed your head as your face shows no gratefulness but just a cold expression just like real mafias have. You’re wearing red tube dress and matched it with red boot and of course a mask that has an outline of black.
 
Your dress:
(Your boot: 
(Your mask:
 
“So have you done the job I’ve told you?” your father asked. “Yes hyungnim. Here are the files that can add to your information.” You said as you gave your dad a folder that contains the files. Your father smirked, “Very good Rose. You’re becoming a good hyungsoonim to your family. You may go now.” He said as you stood up and bowed then got out of the room.
 
You entered your own office as you sat down and sigh as you took out folders to start working. For the past 2 years, you’ve been working as the new boss of the Black Rose. Although your father still uses you, you’re the one who goes to meetings and even fought enemies of your family. You’ve been successfully ruling the Black Rose and many mafias respect you and even worship you. You’re good at ruling, making treaties and of course you’re an expert in fighting. Many of them are scared to fight you but… behind all these people who worship you… your life is empty. For the first year that you’ve been away from Jaejoong, every night you cry and always space out. For these 2 years you’ve been like a doll that moves without feelings and emotions. Maybe you’re asking, why do you wear mask? That’s to cover your face from showing people you’re real weakness. It’s to cover the real you because the you now is not ~~~~ but Rose. Just plain girl that has the name Rose. You might be beautiful and all but that face is covered with lies and fake acts. For the past 2 years you never smile like how you used to. You never laugh like how you do when you’re happy. All you did was cold smirks, dark glares and most of the time, just emotionless face, blank face.
 
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
 
Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin is walkingtowards the V.I.P room in Jaejoong’s club.
When they entered the room they saw Jaejoong making-out with a girl and was surrounded by five girls aside from the girl his making- out with.
Yunho cleared his throat and Jaejoong stopped from what he is doing and looked at the DBSK.
“Oh... you’re all here.” Jaejoong blankly said. “I’m done with all of you. Go away, and I don’t wanna see all of your faces again.” Jaejoong said coldly to the girls around him. “Oppa, what are you saying?” The girls asked with teary eyes. “I said I don’t wanna see your faces again. Now, GO AWAY!!!” Jaejoong shouted coldly”
 
The girls left crying and the DBSK sat on the couch. “Isn’t that a little too harsh, Hero?” Yoochun asked. Jaejoong smirked “Not even the slightest. They are so easy to get.” DBSKfrowned. “Hyung, when will you stop being a playboy?You’ve already stopped this before…” Changmin whispered the last sentence. “Never” Jaejoong stated blankly acting like he didn’t heard Changmin, “Anyway, why are you here?” “Why did we disturb you awhile ago?” Junsu asked. “Yes” Jaejoong said with a smirk. DBSK shook their heads, “Hyung stop this already…” they all whispered, “I’m sorry, what you said, I didn’t hear you umm…. I am going down just call me when you need me…” Jaejoong said as he tried avoiding DBSK as he got down.
 
DBSK watch Jaejoong go down as they all frown, “Hyung, what should we do… he’s been back from what he used to back then before he met… ~~~~” Junsu asked sadly. “Just let Hero. He is the only one that can decide on his life…” Yoochun said. “You know… I don’t think ~~~~ was saying the truth back then… I mean yes, maybe he is the daughter but her not loving hyung? I think that a lie… I think that she’s just lying so that we will leave her and hyung will let her go…” Yunho said as DBSK looked at him. “Maybe that’s true but… what’s reason?” Yoochun asked. Yunho shrugged, “I don’t know, the only thing I know is ~~~~~~ love hyung.” Yunho replied as the DBSK nodded, “True… I mean, we can see that they really do love each other back then right?” Changmin asked as DBSK nodded in agreement. “Well, let’s just wish that everything will go back to how it used to be…” DBSK sighed.
 
==========================
 
Aww... Jae is back to his old self!
 
Anyways, Hey guys! So far, how do you like my story? Hehe hope to get more comments... I promise you that I really read all your comments~
 
By the way, you must be curious about the part where there is a grey background... Check chapter 2 and you'll know!
 
SARANGHE guys~~