The Truth

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia

Chapter 48
The Truth


You look at yourself in the mirror. You were wearing a red dress with rose patterns and match it with red stilettos.

Dress:

Stilettos:

You turned around and looked at So Eun and Kim Bum weirdly, "Yah, don't lie to me! Why do you want me to wear this thing when we're just gonna eat outside." You just came out of the bathroom when So Eun and Kim Bum entered your room fully dressed. They were wearing dress and tux and suddenly asked you to eat with them. "~~~~~~, Aish, We're not lying!" Kim Bum told you. Your face turned serious, "You're lying." you said bluntly. Kim Bum and So Eun gulped hard as their hearts pumped hard in their chest, *Eottoke?!?!?!* they both thought. So Eun sighed, *I'm sorry for lying but this is for you...* So Eun thought before speaking, "Dongsaeng, We just want to eat at this expensive restaurant and well, I wanted people to admire you. I want them to say, 'Wah, her dongsaeng is so pretty!' is that so bad? It's been a while now that we hang out together like that...." So Eun said acting like she's so sad. You softened as you sigh, "Fine, let's go now." you said as you got out of the room still frowning. So Eun and Kim Bum looked at each other and smiled then hi-fived each other, "I'll text the DBSK that we're done convincing ~~~~~~." Kim Bum informed as So Eun nodded and got out of the room with Kim Bum following while texting.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

"Hyungs, they're done." Changmin whispered receiving the text from Kim Bum. Jaejoong came out of the bathroom wearing his tux. Jaejoong glared at the DBSK, "Yah! Don't lie to me! Why do you want me to wear this?" DBSK gulped hard as Yunho spoke on behalf of the other 3 members, *I'm sorry, but this is for your own good...* Yunho thought. "Hyung, we just really want to eat at this expensive restaurant and well, you know, you have to wear something formal." Jaejoong raised a brow, "You're lying." Jaejoong said having the same reaction as yours. "Ok, Hyung, the truth is our maknae wants us to introduce to this girl he likes so we have to wear something like this to leave a good impression." Yoochun said almost losing his patience.Changmin looked at Yoochun in shock as if saying 'I am?' but Yoochun just glared at the maknae as the others understood immediately. Jaejoong nodded in understanding not seeing the exchange glances the DBSK just made. "If that is the point, then let's go!" Jaejoong said going out of the room. DBSK smiled and hi-fived one another.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

You entered a restaurant and looked around, "Yah! I think this restaurant is closed... There's no people around..." you said as you were about to go out but bumped into something hard or rather someone's chest. You looked up the same time the person looked down. Your eyes both met and was absorbed into each other's meaningful gaze. The both of you broke out of trance when you heard the door click. You looked up and saw So Eun, Kim Bum and the rest of DBSK looking at the both of you apologetically. You strode towards the door with your eyes turning into slits. You turned the knob but it wouldn't open, "Let us out!" you hissed but they shook their heads and walked away, "YAH!!!" you called out. Jaejoong came to you and tried opening the door but it wouldn't budge. "They planned this..." you murmured. You sighed as you walked to the table where there are candles, flower petals and and bouquet of flowers. You sat at the seat, you assumed, that is reserved for you and smelled the bouquet of flowers. Jaejoong watch you every move and softened but stayed far from you. You looked at the food in front of you, got your utensils and started eating. You stopped then looked at Jaejoong, "Aren't you gonna eat? I'm sure that they won't open the door so put that problem aside and just resolve it later." you said. Jaejoong sighed as he sat in front of you and started eating. The both of you had a silent dinner with Jaejoong stealing glances at you every minute. You were done first and you stood up looking around the restaurant finding a place to go out. "Guys, I know you're watching!" you exclaimed as you slowly looked up the security camera with dark eyes.

So Eun, Kim Bum and the rest of the DBSK jumped in shock at the intensity your eyes are giving them, "She knows?!" Changmin exclaimed. "Of course, she will..." So Eun and Kim Bum sighed.

"Fine with me if you don't let us out!" you exclaimed as you faced the locked door. You took out you gun from you gun holster located in you thigh.

"Omona! She brought a gun! Aish, Eottoke? I didn't know..." So Eun mumbled while watching the camera.

Jaejoong just watch you as you continued threatening the guys. You sighed losing you patience, "I'll count to three. If you don't unlock the door, then I will just shoot the door for us to get out! One!... Two!..." you raised your hand with the gun pointing the knob. You smirked, "Fine with me... three!" you were about to shoot the knob when someone held you hand and spun your arms directing to the security camera.

BOOM! The DBSK looked at the blank screen in front of them, "Omo! They shot the camera!" Junsu squealed as the rest looked at the screen in disbelief. Yunho sighed, "Let's give them some privacy... Come on! Let's go back to the hotel and eat... I'm hungry..." the rest just followed Yunho.

You had shot the camera and looked at the hand that is holding you in disbelief. You spun around glaring at Jaejoong, "Yah! Do you know that, that is the last shot I have?!" you exclaimed. Jaejoong sighed as he looked at you sadly, "Are you that irritated to be with me?" your eyes fluttered in surprise. "Rose, this is the chance for us to talk properly..." you stayed in silence. "~~~~~~..." you felt shiver go down your spine as you heard Jaejoong calling your name. You looked up and locked eyes with him. You can see sincerity, hurt and regret in his eyes, "~~~~~~, what happened to us?" he finally said it.  You were quite at his sudden question. Yeah, what happened to the both of you. You were so happy back then, you love each other and treasured one another, but what happened? You knew why... You have to save him... No, you MUST save HIM. You gave him a sad smile. Jaejoong's heart broke at that. He doesn't want you to see hurting. He doesn't want you to see suffering. He doesn't want you to see in pain. And he knows why feels like that.

"I love you..." Jaejoong whispered. Your eyes widened, "Don't say---" " I love you, ~~~~~~~. I always have and I always will." Jaejoong interrupted. "You hurt me, I don't care. You make me suffer, I don't care. You make me regret, I don't care. You hate me, I don't care. I'll continue loving. You are the only girl that can make my heart flutter with just one look, one touch and smile. You are the only girl that can make me say something corny. You are the only girl that can make me calm even if I am so angry. You are the only girl that can make me go crazy missing you even for just a second without you. You are the only girl that can make me say 'I love you' without hesitation. You are the only girl that can make me as me, Jaejoong."

A tear dropped from your eyes, "Why do you always have to make things harder?" Jaejoong just hugged you. You sobbed in his embrace as Jaejoong tightened his hug. It made you calm... And warm. After a few minutes, you broke away from his hug and cupped his cheeks, "J--Jaejoong oppa..." you whispered hesitantly. Jaejoong felt butterflies in his stomach as he smiled warmly to you. "I'm sorry..." you said. "Shh... Don't say anything." you shook your head, "Annio, let me tell you everything... Why I had to leave you and why I had to act like a b*tch to you." Jaejoong frowned, "Don't curse yourself" you smiled sadly, "It is true though..."

You and Jaejoong sat in a corner with you in between his legs and Jaejoong hugging you from behind as you told him everything. "Why didn't you tell me? Then maybe, I would've helped you." Jaejoong said as he tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear, you sighed, "Then you would've died... My Father, he's very powerful. He got a hold in every biggest mafia not only in Korea but also the whole world. His family, now my family, we're one of the biggest mafia in the world. We even got a hold of the police." you said. Jaejoong looked at you in disbelief, "You're THAT powerful?" Jaejoong asked as you nodded. Jaejoong looked at you with full of affection, "You must have suffered a lot... I' m sorry baby... I should've known..." Jaejoong said sadly. You smiled as you face him, "Annio, oppa, I'm happy now that you're safe but... Oppa, can you promise?" you asked. Jaejoong raised a brow, "What is?" "Promise me to act like we're still enemies even with DBSK oppas, So Eun and Kim Bum... Well, at least, until I find a way to get out of my father's grasp." Jaejoong contemplated for a while then sighed, "Fine, I promise, but you have to let me help you!" Jaejoong said. you softly smiled as you leaned in and kiss him softly. Jaejoong smile from the kiss as he kissed you back showing how much he loves you. The night was full of kisses and sweet hugs from each other as love bursted inside your hearts.

 

=====================

 

There! I updated two chapters!

Annyeong everyone! sorry for making you wait for months.... I'm just really stressed out at school and all... Anyways, I hope you like it! I think it will take me another long time to update but I'll really try to update as soon as I can! Thank you everyone for you continuous support for this fic of mine and I really appreciate it that you haven't clicked the unsubscribe button... I really hope that you'll undestand me and please do continue your support! Kamsahamnida everyone!