Another Stab in the Heart

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia

 

Chapter 41
Another Stab in the Heart
 
“I’ll get to the point, I want you to join our family.” You said straight-forwardly.
 
Jaejoong looked at you and smirked, “We don’t even know what your family is and from where your family came from, and you think we’ll join yours… Besides we are already alright being the DBSK with the 5 of us” (A/N: I miss all of them 5!!! So don’t bash me if you don’t like them as 5… and only like JYJ or HoMin… Because I love all 5 of them!)
 
“I think you have a debt from me since I gave justice to your parents.” You said coldly. Jaejoong glared at you, “Who told you to help!” he hissed. You sighed, “I know that you all must be suspicious about me but…I can assure you that you’ll benefit from my family… We can make your clubs more popular, we can deal with different mafias without using violence and we can give you anything you want. I’LL GIVE it to you.” You said emphasizing the ‘I’ll give’ words. Jaejoong looked at you in the eyes and saw no hint of cheating or lying. Jaejoong looked at the DBSK and they immediately sat next to Jaejoong, “Are you sure you’re not using violence until necessary?” Yunho asked and you just nodded stiffly. The DBSK looked at each other and nodded, “We’re alright in joining you’re family…” Yunho said once again as the others nodded. “Good… So Eun give me the papers…” you said as So Eun gave you a folder. You handed it to Changmin who’s nearer to you but Jaejoong held his hands out, “Wait…”You stopped and looked at Jaejoong. Jaejoong smirked, “I have three conditions before we sign this contract…” he said as your eyebrows furrowed, “What is it?” you asked. “First, When we needed you’re help no matter what help we needed from you, should be given to us completely… And same to you… Whenever you need us, we’ll help as long as we can.” Jaejoong stated as you nodded, “Sure, well, that’s already neccessary.” You said, “Continue…” you urged, jaejoong smirked, “Second, You should always, I repeat ALWAYS, update us to the activities of the family so that we will know what you’re family does.” Jaejoong said. You nodded, “Same to you…” Jaejoong smirked but nodded. “So, what’s the third one?” you asked getting impatient. Jaejoong smirked,
 
“Now for my favorite condition… I want you to take off your mask and let us see your face.” Jaejoong stated.
 
Your face darkened as your jaw tightened. So Eun looked at you in alarm, “How is that connected at you being in our family?” So Eun asked. Jaejoong faced So Eun then looked back at you, “Well, we’re not that secured that you won’t betray us… what if you did something to our family, then how will we find you if we didn’t even know your face.” Jaejoong said cooly as the others nodded. * Why of all conditions… It has to be that!!!!???* you screamed in your head. You took a deep breath, “Fine…” you said back as So Eun’s eyes widened, “HYUNGSOONIM!!!” So Eun exclaimed. “Quite!” you hissed. So Eun immediately shut up. You looked at Jaejoong’s eyes, “But I also have 3 conditions…” you stated. Jaejoong shrugged his shoulders. You took a deep breath once again,
 
“First, no matter what you will find out about me, you cannot back out anymore and leave our family, you will forever be in my family… “
“Second, you will not let your feelings affect our work”
“…and third you will call me what I want you to call me…”you said.
 
Jaejoong’s eyebrows furrowed, “Now, what does that have to do with our deal?” Jaejoong asked. “Just agree with my conditions!” you hissed. Jaejoong chuckled darkly, “Alright, alright… now let’s sign the contract, shall we?... I’m getting excited with the conditions…” Jaejoong smirked.
 
You handed Jaejoong the contract as all five of them signed it. They gave you the contract and signed it also. You handed it to So Eun as So Eun put it in a locked brief case. “Now, now, now, we already signed the contract, why not show your face to us already…” Jaejoong said excitedly. Your eyes darkened as you sighed, *Rose you have to do this for your friends… You better pull yourself together! * you screamed in your mind. You took a deep breath one last time before you looked down and slowly untied your mask. You slowly took it off and you can feel DBSK’s intense gaze. You gulped hard before you looked up. Finally, DBSK saw your face…
 
“~~~~~~….”
 
You smirked, “Nah, uh, uh… now turn for my condition… My name is Rose and the family you just joined is the Black Rose…” you said cooly. You can see Jaejoong’s face slowly darkened, “What the hell are you thinking making me join your family!” He hissed. You smirked coldly, “Wae? You already signed it so, you cannot back out anymore just like my condition… I think you now know why my conditions are like that…” You said as Jaejoong looked at you in disbelief, “B*llsh*t! why do you have to come back now and make me see your b*tch* face to me once again!” he hissed. You heart felt like it was stabbed a million times, *You don’t even know what I sacraficed just for you… * you thought sadly but shook the thought off and looked at Jaejoong coldly, “ Y**! You better control that mouth of yours when you’re in front of me! Don’t call me names and don’t try me, because I can call you worse!” you hissed back. DBSK looked a taken aback, you never spoke that way before… you even hate swearing words. Suddenly you heard Jaejoong’s bitter laugh, “Wow, you changed a lot… I guess you’re really Rose now. Well let me get this staright to you, Since you’re Rose, you’re a new different person so DON”T act like how it used to be!” Jaejoong said. You smirked, “Who said I wil, Hero?” you said cooly with your face just blank. * That’s the first time she called me Hero again… Now I know why my heart is like that…. WAIT!!! HERO PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!!! THIS GIRL IN FRONT OF YOU IS THE ONE THAT HURTED YOU!!! THE ONE WHO USED YOU!!!! *Jaejoong screamed in his head.
 
Jaejoong looked at you with hard yet sad eyes, “You know what? I LOVED you, but why do you have to hurt me… I gave you my heart, but you broke it into pieces… again and again… I gave you my world, But you crushed it! You left me with nothing!!! Do you know how it feels to be empty?! Huh?! Do you know!?!?!” he exploded that it shocked all of you. Even you froze in your spot as he said that, *Yes, I did Jaejoong!!! I know how it feels because that’s just how I felt when I left you, but what can I do!!! I have to save you… I NEED to save you… * you thought what you wanted to say to Jaejoong but kept it to yourself. For once, the DBSK also saw sadness in your eyes but it only lasted in a second until your eyes become cold again. You smirked, “~~~~~~, is the you LOVED… and Rose is the girl you will hate… Which is now, right in front of you so wake up from your dreams of me as ~~~~~ because the girl that you are talking to is Rose…” you said coldly. It was Jaejoong’s time that his heart felt like it was stabbed to million pieces.
 
You put back your mask and started walking out of the room. Before you got out, you stopped right in front of the door, “Now that you’re in our family, act as if we really are a family… only a family that is still cautious around one another… Now, pull yourself together and work accordingly…” you said before you left the room. As soon as you got out, your family let go of Jaejoong’s family and got to their car and drove away. You entered you car and as soon as you entered in a tear fell down your eyes.
 
Jaejoong was left in the room as the other 4 members got out of the room to give him space. A tear fell down his face as soon as the others were out.
 
* In the end… we still hurted each other and created another stab in the heart for the other…* you both thought.
 
========================
 
Aww... T_T
 
Please do comment... and thank you so much for the support! Saranghae guys<3