The things you make me do...

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia

 

Chapter 42
The things you make me do...
 
Junsu barge in Jaejoong’s office, “Hyung, someone stole a big money in our account once again!” Junsu said in a panic as the other DBSK members came in. Jaejoong looked up from the many files he’s reading. Jaejoong sighed, “This is the second time in a week... I still can’t figure out though who is the one behind all of this... I can’t seem to track him...” Jaejoong said in frustration. Suddenly, someone knocked furiously on the door, “Hyung, she’s here!!!” John said in panic. DBSK’s eyebrows furrowed, “Who?...”
 
“Me...” someone said at the doorway. Everyone looked up and saw you with So Eun and Kim Bum. You smirked, “I guess I really gave your family a trauma...” John got behind Jaejoong and whispered something, “Hyung, the last time she came here... her people pinned us and locked us in a room. They work so fast that the costumers didn’t notice... Hyungnim, she’s dangerous... and scary... Be careful with her hyungnim...” Even when it was just a whisper, you dog-like ears heard it clearly, you smirked, “I guess, you don’t have to say that John... besides, you’re one of my family now...” you said coolly. John looked at you, confused. Jaejoong sighed, “John, tell the others that we’re now one of the Black Rose’s family.” Jaejoong said calmly. John eyes widened and jaw dropped, “You’re the leader of Black Rose?” he asked in awe. You just smirked and John immediately ran in front of you and bowed, “I’m sorry hyungsoonim for being rude.” He apologized, *Funny, back then you always get angry when I don’t bow to Jae--- wait, Stop reminiscing Rose!!!* you thought. You just nodded as John bowed to you once again and giddily ran off to tell the good news to others.
 
Jaejoong looked at you and sighed once again, “Sit down...” he said as he sat on his sofa as well as the other DBSK members. You looked around as you walked to the sofa, “You have a nice interior...” you complemented as you sat down. “You know that the old interior is much better...” Jaejoong mumbled. You smirked, “I’m sorry, but I think this is the first time I got to your office.” You said coldly. Jaejoong remembered what he said, * ...DON’T act like how it used to be!* Jaejoong smirked, “You’re right, this is the first time your here, ROSE... So I guess I have to welcome you. Welcome to my office....” Jaejoong said with gritted teeth.
 
“Anyways, I’m here because I heard about the one who’s stealing from your account... and I’m here to help.” You said simply. The DBSK looked at you, “How?...” Yunho asked curiously as the others looked at you in anxious, “Easy, I tracked them...” DBSK’s eyes widened, “...But, How? Even we can’t track them...” Changmin said. “Don’t underestimate me... I have my own powers and I have a hold on the public... I can easily track someone that others can’t track easily.” You said cooly. The DBSK looked at you in awe, “Wow...” Yoochun mumbled as the others were still speechless. “So... do you want my help or not?” you asked impatiently. “We do....” Jaejoong finally spoke up, *As much as I hate her... I can’t lose my club by someone I don’t even know... Besides...* Jaejoong looked at you. You smirked, “Thought so... By the way, the one who’s stealing from your club is SHINee... this mafia is also powerful... It also consists of 5 leaders like yours...” You said as the DBSK started listening intently. “First is the youngest and their maknae, Taemin, he’s like Changmin... he looks innocent but a very skilful fighter, he’s also an expert at knives just like, what I said, Changmin.” Changmin frowed, “I’m not that innocent looking... I’m manly...” he mumbled but you just shrugged, “ The next one is Key... he’s a diva, he loves shopping and sometimes acts like a gay, but... be careful with him, even if he’s like that, he is also a one heck of a fighter and he always uses a stick when he fights, he is just like Yoochun.” Yoochun frowed, “I’m not gayish...” he mumbled but you just continued, “ The next one is Minho, he’s really tall and that’s his advantage, he has long legs and can kick an easily. He’s like Yunho...” It’s Yunho’s time to frown, “I do not only use my legs, I’m good at fighting in everything,” he said proudly, “Now don’t be cocky” you coldly said and Yunho just pouted, “Next is Jonghyun, He’s short and not tall at all, but he’s very good at fighting, He always uses a smoking bomb and that’s what makes his opponent hard to fight with him. He’s like Junsu...” Junsu’s the next to frown, “I’m not that short...”, “Whatever...” you shrugged and continued, “And last is their leader, Onew. He’s the most Dangerous of all. Well, he’s the leader, so that’s expected. He uses guns when fighting. He’s really good at it and can shoot his target easily without a miss. He’s actually invincible if you think of it. He’s smart and can access any computer easily, That’s also the reason why they got to steal to your account. He can easily get off their enemy’s back... But no matter how invincible he is, he also has disadvantage...” you said. Jaejoong looked at you, “What is it?” You smirked, “... We’re smarter and more invincible than him.” You said. DBSK looked at each other and smiled in encouragement, “Thanks...” they said. “I’m just telling the truth, Besides, Black Rose is the only family they haven’t stole anything. I guess, they still don’t know you’re in our family.” You said as DBSK looked at you in awe, “Seriously, you’re the only family left?” Junsu asked. You nodded stiffly, “They are afraid of our family... they already know what we can do to them... we’ve already done something to them when they attacked BEG.” You said. DBSK nodded in daze, “Wow...”
 
You stood up, “Apparently, they’re in Busan... So if you’re free tomorrow, we’ll flight there immediately.” “We’re free... but my jet plane is apparently not available and we can’t order plane tickets anymore...” Jaejoong said. You smirked, “It’s alright, I have own plane.” You said coolly. “Really?!” Changmin asked in excitement. You bit your lip to prevent from smiling, *Aish... these guys haven’t change...* you thought as you nodded. “Cool... we always rode Hero’s jet plane and we’re already sick of it.” Junsu added, “YAH!” Jaejoong shouted. You looked down and smiled lightly but immediately change your expression to blank face as soon as you looked up. But one person saw it... it was Yunho, *I knew there is still the ~~~~ in you...*he thought. You cleared your throat and everyone looked at you, “Here is the place where we’ll meet. Just go there at 6 in the morning.” You said as you gave them a piece of paper. You took a deep breath and turned around, “I’ll be going now.” You said as you started walking to the door but Jaejoong called you, “Wait!” you abruptly stopped and curiously turned around, “What?” you asked blankly. “I’m going to bring my girlfriend!” Jaejoong blurted. Jaejoong’s eyes widened as he put a hand on his mouth, “What?...” you asked. *Aish... why did I say that? Wait... this might...* Jaejoong looked up at you who’s blankly staring at him, *... make her... jealous? But wait, why do I want to make her jealous... aish whatever... here it goes!* Jaejoong looked at you in the eyes with some twinkle in his eyes. The DBSK looked at Jaejoong in amusement; it has been a long time since Jaejoong’s eyes has a little life. Jaejoong smirked, “I said, I’m going to bring my girlfriend... It’s alright, right?...” he asked. You looked at Jaejoong and bit your lip to stop yourself from smiling, *You think I don’t know that smirk of yours...* you thought as you put on a cold facade, “Sure, no problem... Just make sure to be there on time. Besides I’m also gonna bring Kim Bum and So Eun with me and also some of my family...” you turned around, “I’ll be really going now.” You said as you got down.
 
You saw Jaejoong’s family started bowing to you as you pass by and you just nodded at them. You entered your car and drove away. As soon as you start driving a smile started playing in your lips, *Do you think you can make me jealous?... aish, Jaejoong, the things you make me do...* you thought.
 
*Aish, why do I have to make her Jealous?... I should hate her, but oh well, whatever!* Jaejoong thought as he turned around and saw DBSK smiling teasingly at him, “What?!” Jaejoong asked irritated. “Nothing....” the others said as they gave Jaejoong another teasing smile as they got out of the office. Jaejoong messed his hair as he sighed and pouted, *The things you make me do... once again...* he thought
 
=====================
 
Hey!!! Another chappie~~ Hope you like this... Please do COMMENT<3