HOT!!!

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia
Chapter 19
HOT!!!
 
You and the DBSK are setting up things. “~~~~, let’s swim already!” You heard Junsu whine. You laughed at his cuteness, “Just go ahead of me” You said to them. “Aish... fine.” Jaejoong said as he took off his shirt and pants that revealed his muscular body. *Omo!!! Why is my body getting so hot… if there are no people around me, I might be drooling by now…* you thought. Jaejoong saw you looking at him and smirked, “I might melt if you continue to stare at me like that…” Jaejoong said teasingly. You shook your head for you to came back to reality, “Shut up!!! Besides, I am not looking at you…” You said. Jaejoong laughed, “Stop lying….” Jaejoong said, now enjoying himself seeing you get embarrassed. “Hyung, stop it already…” the DBSK said as they also took of their shirts and pants. You gulped down when you saw all of them wearing just their swimming trunks. “I know we’re hot…” They all said, teasing you. “I hate you…” You mumbled. The DBSK laughed at your remark, “Your just so cute when your embarrassed…” They all cooed. You looked up and smirk, “Speak for yourselves…” you said as you took off your dress, revealing your y, gorgeous body, wearing white two-piece swimsuit, which has a skirt-like design.
 
 
DBSK’s jaws literally drop especially Jaejoong’s. He gawked at your body which shows your amazing curves because of your swimsuit and you really looked hot. “HOT!!!!” The DBSK said in unison while Jaejoong just looked at you in amazement. You smirk, “Close your mouth guys…. I already know I’m hot…” You said teasingly. “Yah!!! Who says you’re hot?” Jaejoong asked teasingly. “Me!!!!” The DBSK answered in chorus. You laughed, “See… they admitted…” You said with a smirk. “ Aish… you’re really gonna get it…” Jaejoong said as he started to chase you. You squealed and immediately run. You and Jaejoong chased each other in the shore while girls wished to be in your place and boys wished to be in Jaejoong’s place. While the girls and boys yearned to be in each place of you, elders think that you both are a cute couple. “Hyung, they really look good for each other.” Changmin said, “They are match made in heaven.” The other agreed.
 
Jaejoong still continued to chase you until he caught you on your waist and spun you around. You giggled and Jaejoong smiled, feeling happy to see you happy. Jaejoong put you down and look at you. You looked back, “~~~~, from now on call me Hero.” Jaejoong said. You smiled, *Finally!!!* you thought, “I don’t want to!” You teased. You suddenly felt being lifted up from the sand and was being carried bridal style by Jaejoong, “Yah!! Bring me down!!!” You said as you struggled from Jaejoong’s grip. You saw Jaejoong smirk, “Call me Hero first…” He said as he threatened you to throw you to the water, “Wah!!! Yah!! Don’t throw me on the water!!!” You said as Jaejoong continue to tease you by “fake-throwing” you in the water. He will release you but he also makes sure that you will still land on his arms. “Yah!!! Alright Hero!! Now, Stop that!!!” You said. Hero smiled and stopped teasing you and walked to the shore and brought you down, “Good girl” Jaejoong said as he patted your head. You pouted until someone approach you two by an elder couple, “You two are such a cute couple!” The old woman squealed, “You two really look good together!” The old man agreed. You blushed and Jaejoong smiled, “You think so too…” Jaejoong said as the couple nodded and left. You looked at Jaejoong, “Yah! What was that!?” You asked as you were going to playfully slap Jaejoong’s Arms but before you can do that, Jaejoong caught your hand and pulled you close to him and put his free-hand on your waist. You eyes widened and you looked up to Jaejoong, “But, We really look good together. Don’t you think so?” Jaejoong asked with a genuine smile. You body started heating up again and your heart started beating fast, *Here it goes again…*you thought. *It is so good being so close to her like this…* Jaejoong thought as his heart also beats fast.
 
====================
 
I hope you like it.... and remember COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!! I love you all<3<3<3<3<3<3<3