Love's in the Air

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia

 

Chapter 49
Love’s in the Air
 
Your vacation at Jeju is done and all of you are already in Seoul working in your club.
 
Jaejoong would always send you sweet messages and the both of you would secretly call each other at least thrice a day.
 
It’s been a week since you came from Jeju and Jaejoong was getting crazy not seeing you. One day, he called you whining, “Babe, when can we see each other? I miss you already!” you can already see him pouting cutely. You rolled your eyes as you laid on your bed. You just came back from work and it’s already 3 in the morning, “Jae, you know we can’t. My father is watching my every move and there are so many conflicts coming my way and lastly my cousin from Cuba, whom I would like to point out is one of my father’s favorite niece because she is very skillful and smart mafia.” Jaejoong sighed, “Fine… I’m sure you’re already tired babe it’s already 3 in the morning, you should sleep. But before that let me say… I love you my most beautiful, smartest and favorite girl in the whole wide world.” Jaejoong said sweetly as he gave a big smooch on his phone. You chuckled, “I—“ You weren’t able to continue when your father suddenly came to your room. You immediately stood up with your phone still in your ear. Your father raised his brow as he looked at you suspiciously. You gulped as you composed yourself and gave him a poker face, “As I was saying, I want you to bring the best weapons tomorrow morning.” Your father continued looking as you looked back at him without flinching. Jaejoong understood immediately as he cleared his throat, “Yes, hyungsoonim.” Jaejoong said with a low voice. You hang up and walked towards your father. You bowed 90 degrees, “Hyungnim, I’m sorry for that. I just called our people to bring the weapons so that we can introduce it to my cousin.” You lied smoothly. Your father smirked, “Well done, Rose. Your cousin will come the day after tomorrow so you better finish the transaction immediately.” With that, your father went out of your room. After you stop hearing the footsteps, you immediately held your phone and text Jaejoong to say sorry and I love you too.
 
Jaejoong was on his bed sighing deeply still holding his phone when he felt his phone vibrate. Jaejoong immediately opened the message, “Mianhae oppa, I hope you understand… Nado Saranghae <3” Jaejoong softly smiled as he kissed his phone.
 
==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==
 
The day has come where you’ll meet your cousin once again. You, your father and your family is waiting in your own airport for your cousin and you can see your dad getting excited. “It’s a good thing Brenda is coming. At least someone like her who is thebest at everything will come.” Your father said. You can’t help but to feel jealous. Your father never compliment you with the word best. It was always good, good, and good never the best but when it comes to his favorite niece, even when she’s not doing anything, she’s already the best. Brenda is the daughter of your uncle, the brother of your father, who is the top mafia in Cuba. Your uncle is the ideal father you’ll want in your life. He loves Brenda with all his heart and give her the freedom to choose her own life. He would always support her with all she wants and helps her as much as he can. He is ready to sacrifice anything and everything for his daughter. He even gave Brenda the chance to choose for her career but Brenda wants to take over the family of his father. Brenda is actually kind hearted, beautiful, smart, strong(inside and out), loving, loyal and everything that a good word can describe and you can’t help but to feel inferior and insecure everytime Brenda is there when in fact you’re just the same with her or maybe a little bit better because you have patience with your father even when he doesn’t give you any attention while Brenda never experienced that and is fully ignorant to the feeling of incompleteness.
 
After patiently waiting all of you finally saw Brenda coming out of the plane and as soon as she came near you, you’re father immediately hugged her and complimented her look when he himself never did it to his very own daughter. Brenda saw you and her face immediately lit up, “Couz, you’re here and woah…. What’s with the mask?” Brenda asked as she gave you a tight hug. Before you can answer your father answered in your place, “To protect her identity and the family.” Brenda looked unconvienced but nodded in understanding. Before Brenda could talk to you some more, your father dragged her to his limousine and left without you. You just sighed as you ride your own car.
 
==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==
 
After a week, your father asked you to plan a party for Brenda and this past week has been one of the busiest day in your life. You have to fetch different mafia families from the airport, prepare the venue, send invitations, choose outfits, prepare the menu, decide the color motif(which is black and purple. Black because of Black rose and purple because it’s Brenda’s favorite colour.), and at the same time, take care of your family.
 
It was the night of the party and yet, you were nowhere to be seen.
 
DBSK arrived at the venue and looked around, “Woah, hyung! This is amazing! Black Rose is no joke! They really are a powerful family!” Junsu said in awe. The DBSK nod except for Jaejoong. He was looking for you and didn’t hear any single thing DBSK is talking about, * Where is my princess? Aish, I miss her… I wanted to see her now… * His thoughts were interrupted when someone spoke to them, “Well, well, well… look who’s here? DBSK! Welcome to the family… I’m sure you remembered me…” Your father said with a smirk as he eyed them especially Jaejoong. DBSK became stiff but nodded in response. “Well, enjoy the party and feel welcomed.” Your father. “Uncle!” someone called and your father and DBSK looked up to see a beautiful girl. She was wearing a purple long gown, that looked like a gown that princesses wore, which emphasized her curves. Her hair and make-up was done perfectly. She was wearing a crown which really made her look like a princess.
 
DBSK looked at her in awe. She was beautiful no doubt, but in Jaejoong’s mind, * My princess is way more beautiful than her…* Your father smiled, “Brenda, come here. Let me introduce to you… this is DBSK. They are a new additional to our family.” Brenda looked up and opened a little seeing these five gorgeous men infront of her, “Oh… wow, nice to meet you!” Brenda smiled.
 
“Hyungnim…” someone called from behind.
 
DBSK, Brenda and your father looked up to see you there looking like a goddess. You are wearing a black dress. The dress stops just 1 inch before the knee but there’s a cloth behind the dress that extends down to the floor. You matched it with black heels and purple mask with black rose and feathers on the side.
 
Your dress:
Your mask: 
 
DBSKs jaw drop especially Jaejoong. You looked gorgeous and y. Your dress wasn’t as grand as your cousin’s but you looked as beautiful as her if ever, you’re more beautiful. Jaejoong gulped as his heart started beating faster than ever and he felt butterflies in his stomach. He felt like jumping into you and hug you closely to him never intending to let you go. He wanted to kiss those luscious lips of yours and just love you with all his heart. But he can’t do that, he promised you to keep your relationship a secret and he’s intending to keep his promise although he wanted to just shout to the whole world that you’re his girl.
 
You glanced at DBSK for a while before walking to your father, your pokerface on, “Hyungnim, I’m sorry I’m late. I just had some business to finish.” Your father smirked, “Good job Rose… Well, I’m going to go inside. You better take care of your cousin and… well your ex…” your dad hissed mockingly before leaving. Brenda blinked, “Ex?...” Brenda looked at you, “You had a boyfriend?...” Brenda shifted his gaze at DBSK, “… Is it one of them?” DBSK didn’t know what to say especially Jaejoong. You cleared your throat, “Don’t mind me Brenda unnie…By the way, you look beautiful.” You said trying to change the topic. Brenda laughed heartily, “Look who’s talking? You look amazing ~~-- I mean Rose.” Jaejoong sighed quitely in relief. Brenda looked at DBSK again, “Welcome, DBSK. I’m sorry, I haven’t caught your names yet?” DBSK introduced themselves one by one. Jaejoong was the last one and before he even introduced himself, Brenda didn’t let Jaejoong’s glance, at you, be unnoticed. She noticed how Jaejoong short glances at you looked so loving, so caring, so…longing. Brenda smirked secretly, * This is getting interesting.* “By the way, I’m Brenda. My korean name is Park Raemi.” Brenda greeted brightly. DBSK looked at the both of you. Both of you looked so contrast. Brenda looked so bright and cheerful, on the other hand, you looked so serious and a dark aura is surrounding you giving the impression of a real boss(which you really are).
 
“By the way couz’, this party is awesome! Thank you so much for planning this for me! That’s why you’re my favorite cousin!” Brenda said as she hugged you. You awkwardly hugged her back.
 
You all started walking to the refreshments for some drinks and it didn’t go unnoticed by the DBSK how everyone bowed at you as you pass by and the look of respect and admiration they gave you. Jaejoong felt angered by how all the guys tried checking you out. Brenda looked beautiful indeed but by you being in the same room as hers, your beauty simply dominates the room even if you’re wearing a mask. DBSK can’t help but wonder how it would be if you didn’t even wear mask… they don’t even want to imagine anymore.
 
You all got wine in the table and started talking casually. Guys came to you and Brenda once in a while. It started to annoy you but didn’t show it. You excused yourself and started being a good host. You talk to different mafia family and chat with them for a while. After 2 hours of talking and walking you grew tired. You looked around and didn’t see your father, *Must be knocked out already * and right on cue, one of your members told you that your father already went home.You looked at the dance floor and saw Brenda dancing. You looked to your right and saw DBSK chatting with some mafias. Jaejoong smirked at something someone said. He looked up to see you looking at him. He didn’t show any expression but you saw his eyes brighten. You looked around before giving him a smile. You can see the side of his lips tugging upward.
 
A slow music came and couples went to the center. Brenda walked towards you and smile, “Couz’ why are you not having fun?” You just gave her a mild smile. DBSK walked towards your direction, “Hey girls.” They greeted. Brenda smiled and you just nodded. A guy came to you and asked you for a dance. DBSK looked at Jaejoong but he looked nonchalant about it and they can’t help but sigh. Deep inside Jaejoong was already boiling, * Back off man, that my girl!!! * he screamed in his mind. You politely declined. 5 more guys asked you to dance and the same routine happened with Jaejoong boiling in anger, *Wow, I’m such a good actor. Maybe I can be one.* Jaejoong thought to himself, and you declining them politely. Yunho looked at Brenda and asked her for dance. Brenda accepted it and left with Yunho to dance. “Hyung ask Rose.” Changmin whispered to Jaejoong. Jaejoong looked at you and gulped, *That’s what I’m planning to do.* Jaejoong walked towards you, “Yah! You want to dance?” Jaejoong asked carelessly. DBSK shook their heads, *Epic fail... * You raised your brow and smirk, “Why the sudden invitation?... but oh well, I guess that’s better than being asked over again…” you mumbled the last part but DBSK caught it. Jaejoong offered his hand and you placed your hand in it. Both of you felt like a piece of you was returned.
 
The both of you faced each other. You placed your arm around his neck and Jaejoong placed his arm around your waist. You felt him tugging you closer that there’s no space between the two of you anymore. You looked up and locked eyes with him. Jaejoong’s eyes softened as he looked at you lovingly. Jaejoong leaned to your ear and whispered, “You don’t know how much I wanted to hug you princess… I missed you so much.” You melted at his voice and whispered back, “Me too…” Jaejoong leaned back and held you so dearly like the most fragile gem in the world. Jaejoong looked at you so lovingly that if you are a chocolate bar you would’ve already melted. “Hero, stop looking at me like that… You know—“ you weren’t able to finish your sentence because Jaejoong interrupted you, “Shh… Just… Just let me look at you… I really missed you a lot. You don’t know how much I wanted to hold you again like this. To look at you like this. To just be with you like this. I missed you so much. I almost pulled all of my hair in frustration a while ago by controling myself from engulfing you in my arms a while ago. I almost died there controling myself to look at you. I almost stopped breathing controlling myself to just snatch you away. Maybe I should just kidnapped you.” Jaejoong said seriously. You raised an eyebrow in amusement but felt yourself soften at his words. “I… also missed you a lot… o… oppa. I wanted to go to you a while ago but many people are looking especially my father.” Jaejoong smiled in understanding, “But what about now? People are looking…” Jaejoong asked worriedly, “Should I put some space?” Jaejoong was about to pulled away but you pulled him closer, “No… don’t oppa.” You whispered. You looked at him in the eyes, “Just stay by my side. They won’t mind. They are in their own world right now. Let’s… let’s just stay like this… just until the song ended…” you whispered. Jaejoong melted at that as he pulled you closer. You rested your head in his shoulder as he rested his chin on your head, both your eyes closed savoring the moment. “~~~~… Saranghae…” you heard Jaejoong whispered. You smiled as you whispered back, “Saranghae… Jaejoong oppa…”
 
 
 
 
 
 
++++++=======++++++======+++++=======
 
HEY GUYS! IT'S BEEN A WHILE HUH? SORRY IF I WASN'T ABLE TO UPDATE FOR SO SO SO MANY MONTHS. I KNOW I'M SUCH A BAD AUTHOR FOR NOT UPDATING BUT I'M REALLY REALLY BUSY... 
 
BY THE WAY IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MY OTHER STORIES YET, PLEASE TRY TO CHECK IT OUT:
 
 
 
BY THE WAY GUYS... I KNOW I'M NOT WORTH YOUR COMMENTS BUT PLEASE DO COMMENT CAUSE IT GIVES ME INSPIRATION TO UPDATE...