Closer

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia
Chapter 17
Closer
 
You and Jaejoong arrived at the hotel. Jaejoong looked at you and saw you jump up and down, “Ahhh!!!! It’s so beautiful in here!!!” Jaejoong shook his head but smiled. Little did Jaejoong know is that, you saw him smile, “OMO!!!! You’re smiling!!! You’re smiling!!! Genuinely smiling!!!” you said as you grew excited. Jaejoong immediately changed his expression, “I am not.” he answered stubbornly, “Yes you are!!!” you argued, “I am NOT!!!” Jaejoong said as he glared at you. You wiggled your fingers, “Aww… Hyungnim, your glare won’t scare me…” you said as you smirked. “Aigoo… you both are really incredible. Still fighting even when we’re out of the club already.” Yunho suddenly appeared with the other 3 members. “Oh… Guys you’re already here.” Jaejoong said. “ Aish… hyung, I’m hungry…” Changmin whined. You chuckled, “All of you are so different when it comes to business and when we are the club. You are all so serious and dangerous looking but right now… you’re not, instead you act like kids and like a normal person.” You said. The DBSK gave you look, “What?” you asked as you wonder if you said too much, “As if you’re not!!!” All of them answered in chorus. “What do you mean I am not??!!” you asked dumbfounded. “Hello?? You just closed the deal a while ago…. You look so businesslike.” Yunho said as the other DBSK nodded. You sighed, “Let’s just go in.” You said in defeat.
 
All of you got to the receptionist, “Welcome to our hotel!” The receptionist greeted as she bowed to all of you, “Excuse me, I booked 6 rooms in the name of ~~~~~.” You said, “Oh! Are you Ms. ~~~~~?” The receptionist asked, “Yes, I am. Can I get please the get the room number and its security key card?” You asked with a smile. “Oh! Of course! Here is the security key card and the room numbers are already indicated there.” Receptionist said with a smile. You smiled, “Thank you.” You said as you turned to look at the DBSK, “Here’s your key cards hyungnims.” You said as you gave them the key cards. “~~~~~, Why don’t you just call me U- know?” Yunho blurted. You looked up, “U-know? Is it alright?” You asked shocked. “Of course!!! That would be cool!!!” Yunho exclaimed. You smiled, “Alright U-know.” “~~~~, Also call us by our mafia name instead of hyungnim, Yoochun as Micky, Junsu as Xiah, Changmin as Max and….” Yunho said as he peered on Jaejoong, “Never mind” Yunho completed. Jaejoong’s head snapped at Yunho, “… but I also want to be called Hero… Actually, not Hero but Jaejoong, Jaejoong oppa…. Wait Jaejoong shut it!!!” Jaejoong thought. You look at Jaejoong and were disappointed, *Why didn’t he insist that I call him Hero…. Wait ~~~~~ stop that!!!” You thought. “Alright U-know, Micky, Xiah and Max.” You said as you smile at them. Jaejoong felt his heart skip a beat again when he saw you smile, *How I’d love to hear her call me oppa and smile at me like that. Wait!!! Hero, What are you thinking!!! Stop that!!! She is nothing, nothing….* Jaejoong thought as he also convinced himself, *…..or she is not just nothing?* Jaejoong asked himself. Jaejoong’s mind started to fill so many questions but was interrupted by you, “Excuse me hyungnim, but… we need to go already to our rooms to rest.” You said. “ Oh… yeah…” Jaejoong said as all of you started walking.
 
You entered your room and your eyes widened, even though your room is simple for you it is still beautiful and it overlooks the view outside.
 
 
You laid on your bed, “Ahh… I’m so jet-lagged.” You whispered to yourself. * It’s good that I am becoming closer to the DBSK… But why am I so disappointed that I still can’t call Hyungnim as Hero…. Aish… Whatever* you thought
 
======================
 
Hey guys!!! I've been thinking for a while and I've decided to cotinue my story!!!
Thank you to:
paullmerpau
butterfly555
madz267
Love-Hero
stefanietsoi
jankeira896
suju13kyuhyun
ashleyknguyen
pinkstone18
minjeepark
xxxarronyanxxx
EkaSha
 
To all of you... Thank you for cheering me to continue with this story... because of all of you I realized that someone aprreciates  me as well as my story!!! Because of you, I decided to continue with this story...
 
I also would like to thank my subscribers for subscribing in my story.
 
I hope you will still continue to support me and my story...
 
By the way COMMENTS ARE LOVED~~
 
THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!