We've got Hot Girl

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia
Chapter 4
We’ve got hot girl 

You were running while looking at your back when you suddenly bumped into someone.

You looked up and saw four handsome men. Yunho glared at you “Who the hell are you to bumped into us?” He asked coldly. “I....” you started but stopped when you saw your dad’s family going inside the club. You looked around to find a place to hide, and then you hold onto the wall for support and run to a corner. The four DBSK members looked at you shocked. You didn’t even answer them.

Yunho, the most confused, was interrupted when someone approached them. “Excuse me, did you saw a girl, well, she’s hot looking, cute, y, and she has a sprain on the ankle” the guy asked. DBSK looked at their side which is where the corner you are hiding. You shook your head violently and mouthed them a “no” and “please” as you put your hands together in a begging shape. Yunho looked at the guy coldly while the others continued looking at you weirdly. “No, we haven’t seen someone like that” Yunho said coldly. “Oh, is that so” the guy said and got out of the building and started looking for you again.

You slide on the wall and sigh in relief. You felt shadows over you and you looked up. You saw the four members of the DBSK glaring down at you. “Umm.... thank you” you said as you politely bowed and hold on the wall for support and got up. You started going out of the club when suddenly, someone pulled your wrist. You looked back and saw Junsu holding you back. He looked at you from head to toe with flirty eyes. You felt goose bumps all over your body, “Umm.... can you please let me go” you said a little crept, *this mafia guy is so creepy* you thought to yourself. “Not so easy, girl” Junsu said with a smirk. You looked at the back of Junsu and saw his friend confused just like you. “Yah! Xiah, what are you saying?” You heard Yoochun asked Junsu. Junsu looked at his friends still holding you, “Can’t you see? We’ve got hot girl! Just like hyung’s type.” You heard him reply. You looked at them confused as ever, *what the hell!!! Now, who is that hyung? Aishhh..... How did I even got into this mess? Well unfortunately, they are the one who saved me.* you thought. You looked at the DBSK’s faces and saw evil smirks on them, *what the? These guys are so much creepy* you thought to yourself as you felt goose bumps all over in your body again. Suddenly, you felt yourself being dragged inside the building. You were shocked but winced in pain when you felt your ankle being forced too much. “hey! You! Stop! Can’t you see that I have a sprain on my ankle? It hurts, you know.” You protested.” The DBSK stopped and Yunho walked towards you. You looked up at him but got even more shocked at the move he made. He lifted you from the floor and put you on his shoulder. “Ya- Yah!!! Bring me down!!” you screamed as you struggled to get down the floor. “Won’t you shut up?!” Yunho said firmly and coldly, “You said that your ankle hurts, right? So stop struggling or I’ll throw you and give you to those guys” you heard Yunho said. You immediately shut up and stopped struggling, you’d rather get dragged by these guys than go back to your house.

All of you entered a VIP room in the club. Yunho sat you on the couch while you were so stunned at how beautiful the club is. You stood up and walked towards the glass wall, you can see what is happening downstairs and saw people dancing. “Wow... this is so cool...” you murmured to yourself but DBSK heard you and chuckled. You heard the DBSK chuckled and you looked at them and looked down again, “Umm.... sorry... this is my first time going out of our house.” You said not paying attention to what you are saying. DBSK looked at you with wide eyes and their mouths are widely opened, “Bwoh?! Seriously?” they said in unison. You looked at them questioningly, “Huh? What did I say?” You asked them. DBSK looked at you in disbelief, “Aishh.... you girl said that you haven’t gone out of your house, or are you just lying?” Yunho asked. *Aishh... Babo! You’re such a babo! ~~~~~, why did you said that?* you thought to yourself *well... since I’m out of my father’s grasps now.... maybe I can live normal now!* you brightly thought. “Umm.... yeah... something like that.” You said as you nodded. DBSK looked at you with some pity. You realized that they pity you and cutely smiled, “Yah! Don’t look at me like that! I’m not someone you should pity.... Can’t you see I’m happy!” you exclaimed cutely. DBKS looked at you, amazed. “You’re so different” they said in unison. You tilted your head cutely “How am I different?” You asked. “Not a sl*t” They said in unison again. You laughed at their comment and they joined you. “Anyway, my name is ~~~~~, not girl” You said. DBSK nodded “I’m U- Know” Yunho said, “I’m Micky” yoochun said, “I’m Xiah” Junsu said, “and I’m Max” Changmin said. “Nice to meet all of you!!!” You said cheerfully. DBSK laughed at your cuteness. “You’re all not so bad too.” You said. “Anyway, why did you drag me here?” you asked curiously. DBSK looked at each other “~~~~~, since we saved you awhile ago, will you do us a favour.” DBSK asked. You tilted your head in confusion, “What is it?” you asked.  “All you need to do is to be a waitress here.” Junsu explained. You looked at them suspiciously, “Are you sure just a waitress?” You asked in a sarcastic tone. “Yeah, were sure. Don’t worry we’ll give you payment and you’ll have free meals and we’ll also give you an apartment” Yoochun said. “Really!!” you asked, *Wait if I work here then I’ll be connected to these mafias. Although they are not that bad, they are still mafia, and I hate mafia. But if I work here then I can afford living on my own besides I don’t have to think where to stay......* you thought. You inhaled “Alright, but just a waitress, ok?” You said. “Of course” Changmin said. “~~~~~, I have to tell you something.” Yunho said. You looked at Yunho and saw his face changed into a fierce expression “Don’t ever think of running away. Remember, we’re still mafias” Yunho said in a business- like tone. You looked at the DBSK and answered “Of course”

 

*I just hope that my decision is right* you thought. You didn’t know but your decision is the start of all the roller coaster in your life.

 

=======================

Hehe... hope you liked the chapter.... PLEASE COMMENT!!!