Still Love...

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia

 

Chapter 46
Still Love…
 
You woke up from your sleep by your ringing cellphone. You looked at the clock to see that it’s only 4 in the morning, “Hello?” you answered the phone. “Rose, I heard that you’re in Busan right now… I just want to tell you that I want you to stay there for another week.”  The person on the other line said. Your eyebrows furrowed, “Yes hyungnim… but, why?” you asked. “You dare ask me?” your father asked with irritation in his voice, “Sorry, hyungnim!” you apologised but all you heard was the beep telling that the other line is already out of the line.
 
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
 
You came out of you room when suddenly, “Boo!” someone shouted. You just blinked at Junsu in an awkward position with both his hands in front of you and the DBSK looking away in embarrassment. Junsu pouted, “You’re no fun!” The DBSK just hit Junsu’s head as Junsu sulked. “Good morning, ~~-- er, Rose!” DBSK greeted. “Good morning!” you greeted back. Jaejoong looked at you up and down and can’t help but to notice your clothes. You are wearing a casual, well, very casual if you ask the DBSK, dress and a flat sandals. You’re not wearing any of your signature syle. No boots. No heels. No fancy dress. And no mask.
 
Dress:
Flat sandals:
 
DBSK looked at you in awe, “You’re not wearing…” “Yes, I’m not wearing my mask. So what? You already now my face.” “But, the SHINee…” Yunho trailed. “The SHINee already left.” “Then what about your staff here in this hotel?” Changmin asked. You smirked, “Watch…” you said as you walked away and the DBSK following you behind in confusion.
 
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
 
“Princess, is that you?” The receptionist asked as you passed by the reception table. The DBSK looked at you. You faked a bright smile as you skipped to the reception table, “Annyeong unnie!” you brightly greeted. The DBSK gave you an incredulous look. One thing is on their mind, *Why the hell is she like that!? * The receptionist smiled at you, “Annyeong princess, are you here to visit your cousin?” She asked. “Cousin?” The DBSK asked. The receptionist looked at them, “Oh… You’re the guys that is with hyungsoonim right?” the receptionist asked as the DBSK nodded, “This cute girl is hyungsoonim’s cousin, Princess…” She introduced. The DBSK looked at you in shock as they saw a little smirk in your face, “O..oh… Hi there princess!” they greeted awkwardly. You just smiled at them.
 
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
 
You and the DBSK is in the beach and you can feel Jaejoong being cautious around you. “Are you that uncomfortable when you’re with me?” you asked. Jaejoong’s head snapped towards you as the DBSK looked at the both of you and gave both of you a smug smile. Jaejoong looked away and cleared his throat, “Wh-why would you say that?” “Because, I’ve been noticing you being cautious around me… is it because I’m not wearing mask?” you asked. Jaejoong looked at you again and can’t help but to get lost in your dark brown orbs, the eyes of the girl she love and… still love? He can’t help but notice that deep down in that beautiful eyes of yours, hides so many secrets and pain. Jaejoong gulped, “No… I’m just…just…” “By the way! Me and my family needs to stay here for another week… You can stay too if you want but if you really have to go back to Seoul then I can let you use my private plane.” You interrupted, cannot take the stress of stopping yourself from jumping and just attack the guy that you love and still loves… wait a minute? Still love…. You shook your head to get rid of the thought. Jaejoong looked away too, “It’s alright… there is John to take care of our clubs.” Jaejoong said. There was an awkward silence between the two of you. Fnally, after what seemed like eternity, Junsu squeked with his dolphin voice, “Alright! We have one week of fun ahead of us… Why don’t we swim, ne?” the guys agreed as they looked at you. “Huh? Oh, okay… But, it’s alright if So Eun and Kim Bum is with me, right?” you asked as you looked at them innocently. Yunho smiled, “I knew, there is still innocence in you!” Your eyes widened a bit as you looked away, “Whatever! I’ll just meet you here again!” You said as you immediately walked away. Jaejoong watched you walk away, “Pfft! Kim Bum my …” Jaejoong mumbled to himself but the DBSK heard him and smirked as they looked at one another and winked.
 
Now… What is the DBSK planning to do??
 
======================
 
Hey Guys! I'm really really really sorry for updating so late and I'm sorry for barely updating... It's just that school is really a total stress.
 
I hope that you understand!
 
By the way... I just would like to confirm the question of me continuing this story....
 
I AM CONTINUING THIS STORY AND I WILL COMPLETE THIS STORY... although not today nor not this early... I still have so many plans and ideas to put in this story and I hope that you'll be patient and continue supporting this story of mine.
 
I may not be able to update fast but I will try my best to update and give you the best chapters I can write.
 
So please be patient... Thank you so much my lovely readers for your support and love for this story!!!