TVXQ Guy

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia

 

Chapter 51
TVXQ Guy
 
Jaejoong finally stop as he breathed an angry breath, his grip loosening slightly but still holding you. You softened as you walked in front of him as you slowly reached to carress his face, releasing his grip on you softly. Jaejoong looked up at you as you cupped his face, your eyes full of worry and affection as you met his eyes. “Are you all right?” you softly asked as Jaejoong felt himself melting into a puddle as he leaned closer to your touch holding your hands that is holding his face. He squeezed your hands softly as he answered in a restrained voice, “Why did you let that Brenda girl push you like that?” You blankly looked at him for a few second as he looked at you questioningly. Jaejoong pinned you in his curious gaze as he tried to read your expression only to be shocked as he heard you chuckle in amusement, “Is that why, you’re so angry? Unnie is just shocked. And besides, she just cares for you…” your last sentence is almost above a whisper as you looked down. You remembered the talk you had just a while ago… Brenda, your own cousin, likes your man. You can’t help but to feel insecure. This is the first time you felt unsure. You’ve always felt inferior with your cousin due to the lack of parental support from your father. Jaejoong look at you as he softened seeing you so down. He lowered your hand from his face as he ducked to meet your face. Your eyes widened as you saw Jaejoong face so close to you. He gave you his sweet smile, only reserved for you, as you felt your knees weaken and butterflies flying around your tummy. Jaejoong slowly leaned closer to you as your lips met in the middle. The kiss was sweet, unrushed and full of love.
 
You slowly pulled away and felt Jaejoong rest his forehead on top of yours as he gave you yet another devoted smile. You smiled back at him with the same amount of devotion as you let your eyes slowly trail to his elbow. You pulled away from his touch as you reached for his elbow. The blood stopped flowing out but it was still there. Without another word you pulled him to the parking lot, not far from where you two are, and led him inside the passenger seat as you opened the compartment on the car and pulled out a mini medicine kit. You attended to Jaejoong’s wound as he just watched you with hearts filling his eyes. After attending to Jaejoong wound, he immediately pulled you to him as he thanked you.
 
You went to the driver’s side as the two of you just silently sat in the car. You turned to look at Jaejoong to see him inspecting his arms with a cute pout on his face, *I can’t believe I’ll get injured with just riding a bicycle… what kind of a mafia am I?* Jaejoong thought. You let out a soft smile as you saw his eyebrows furrowed. Suddenly, you thought of an idea.
 
You got out your phone as you called Yunho. He answered after three rings, “Yoboseyo? Yah! Where are the two of you?… Brenda is here with us… and I can say that your cousin is quite traumatized…” You can hear him whispering so you assumed that Brenda is just near him. You pulled your phone away slightly as you cleared your throat and brought it back to your ear as you answered with your usual cold tone, “U-know, I’m actually going somewhere. There is an emergency in Black Rose and I need to attend those. Hero suddenly just left me behind as he stormed away angrily. I think he’s angry for wasting his time. I don’t know where he is right now but I think it’s better to just let him be. Let him cool down and after he does, please call me since I have some business to discuss with him.” Jaejoong looked at you curiously as you talked. “Arrasso… I thought you two were together… guess that’s impossible…” you heard him mumble to himself. “Oh, and one more thing, can you please send back Brenda to her house?” you asked. Yunho looked at Brenda in front of him eating ice cream silently as he sighed, “Arrasso…” You both hung up.
 
Jaejoong raised an eyebrow at you as you just gave him a cute smile as you winked at him, “Oppa, just sit back and enjoy the ride! We’re going somewhere fun.” Jaejoong chuckled at your sudden change of attitude as he gave you a kiss on the cheek before returning to his seat. You smile as you started the car and drove off.
 
Jaejoong reached for the music button in your car as a beat surrounded the car then a voice of a guy came as he sang. He raised a brow as he saw your head bobbing along with the music, “I never knew you listen to this kind of music…” Jaejoong said amused. You chuckled as you answered, your head still bobbing to the music, “What can I say, the groups’ lead singer has a hot voice.” You smirked as you saw Jaejoong’s eyebrows furrowed. “Bwoh?! Hot voice?! Do you even know the sound of a hot voice? Hello? Can you hear me? Now, this is what you call hot voice.” Jaejoong seductively said as he caressed the side of your face. You just rolled your eyes, “What is this song anyways?” Jaejoong asked, “Mirotic by TVXQ” you answered. “TVXQ? Hmph! Now who among them do you think has the ‘hot voice’” Jaejoong asked as he put quotation marks in the air. You smirked as you heard bitterness in his voice, “The first guys who sang.” Jaejoong pouted as he heard you singing to the song, “I got you~~ under m—“ you were singing when the music came to a stop and the car was once again silent. “Hey! I was listening to that!” you whined. Jaejoong just crossed his arms as he looked out the window bitterly. You finally looked at Jaejoong since there is a red light and you stopped the car, “Hey, why are you suddenly gloomy?” you asked as you poked Jaejoong. Jaejoong just turned his body away from you. You blinked in surprise but poked him again, “Hey!-poke-Hey!-poke-Hey!-poke-“ Jaejoong finally got your hand he turned to you, “Stop that!” He snapped. You just blinked at him as you gave him a smile, “Waegurae?” you asked once again. Jaejoong sighed, “It’s just that… Just that… Aish! Why are you complementing some other guy when you have me?...” Jaejoong said whiningly. “Aigoo, my boyfriend is jealous?” you cooed as you pinched his cheeks. You gave him a loving smile as you leaned to his lips, your eyes still connected to his. Jaejoong felt his heart skip a bit as you murmured in his lips, “Oppa, you don’t have to worry, you’re the only one I love…” You pressed your lips to his and kissed him more. Jaejoong closed his eyes as he encircled his arms around yours. You slowly pulled away, your lips still on top of his, “I.Love.You” you said in between kisses. Jaejoong just felt himself melt as his hand slowly came to your neck to deepen the kiss but was interrupted when they heard cars buzzing at them. You immediately pulled back and shifted the stick to drive and drove off. Jaejoong run his thumb across his bottom lip to take off the lipgloss. He smirked, “We’ll continue that kiss later…” Jaejoong growled in your ears. You felt the hair behind your neck stand up, “Ya! I’m driving here!” you protested as you felt Jaejoong’s hand rest on your thigh. Jaejoong chuckled as he pulled away but not before kissing you on the side of your lips. You gulped as you tried put all your concentration on driving before getting into an accident, *Aish, this guy is the death of me!* you thought as you spared Jaejoong one last glance before continuing with your driving.