Biggest Mistake… Biggest Lie…

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia
Chapter 37
Biggest Mistake…Biggest Lie…
 
Jaejoong and the DBSK are in their secret room in their club, “Hyung! Stop pacing around!” Yoochun said irritated. “Well, what can I do when I don’t know where ~~~~ is!” Jaejoong hissed back and made the DBSK sat back in silence. Suddenly Jaejoong phone rang for a text message:
 
“You ready to see you dearest girlfriend? Meet us at the abandoned garage at the back of the old buildings in West Seoul.Do not bring anyone except your group DBSK… or else you won’t know what I can do… ”
 

“Let’s go…” Jaejoong said as the DBSK nodded as they wore their fingerless gloves, *Baby wait for me… I’ll save you…* Jaejoong thought, determined.
 
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
 
“Hyung, they’re here!” Joonsik told your father, “I didn’t expect that they’ll come too soon… Let’s go!” your father lead them and walk to the garage and saw the DBSK. “Where is ~~~~~?!” Jaejoong hissed. Your father smirked, “Aww… too excited to see her? Fine. Bring her!” your father ordered and there came his family with a girl that is tied in a chair. Jaejoong’s eyes widened, “Let her go!” Your father smirked, “What if I don’t want?” Jaejoong’s eyes darkened, “What did I do to you for you to make this?! ~~~~ did not do anything wrong with you! If you want me then just get me not her!” He shouted. “Ever heard of Black rose? Yeah, That’s us…” your father answered back. Jaejoong glared at your father, “You already killed my parents and now the only girl that I love?” Jaejoong asked in disbelief.
 
“Oppa…” you whispered as your eyes slowly opened. You looked around your surroundings and your eyes widened. You looked at your father, “Let them go!” your father just smirked at you. “~~~~!” you heard Jaejoong call you. You looked at him and saw him looking at you gently, “Baby, don’t worry I’ll save you…” a tear drop from your eyes. Your father laughed, “What a touching scene!....” your father’s face became serious, “…Get them!” he ordered as his family started attacking the DBSK, “NO!!!” you shouted but that didn’t stop them from attacking. You tried getting out of your chair but they tied you strongly.
 
At first the DBSK are winning but because of the unfair number soon they are on the floor getting beaten, “No!!! Let them go!!! Stop!!!!” You pleaded. Suddenly your father stoop down to get in your eye level. “So, did you wake up in your dream already?” you father asked. You looked at him in plead, “Please let them go… they did not do anything wrong…”, “You know I can’t do that unless…”, “But I don’t want to lead your family…”, “Then just let them… die.” You eyes widened, “No, you wouldn’t….” Your father just smirked and walked towards the DBSK. He looked down at Jaejoong and looked up and look at you, “So… your just gonna let them die?” your father asked as he brought out his gun and pointed it at Jaejoong. “I’ll count to three and tell us your decision…One” he started counting. You looked at the DBSK who is now unconscious, “two” you swallowed, *This will be the biggest mistake I will ever make.* you thought, “Thr—“ “I’ll do it!”
 
Your father smirked as he walked towards you, “Very good Rose.” You looked at your father, “But let me say goodbye to them.” You said as your father smirked and stepped aside. You swallowed hard as you tried not to let your tears fall down. You slowly walked towards them as you stooped down and laid Jaejoong in your arms. You touched his face and his eyes slowly opened, “Where am I? Babe…  I remember…” He said as he looked around. “Babe, go! You should run now! Escape them.” He whispered at you. You close your eyes as a tear fell from your eyes. You immediately wiped them as you saw the DBSK started waking up. They slowly stood up and you helped Jaejoong stood up and started walking out of the garage and the DBSK followed you, “Are they letting us go?”Changmin asked.
 
As soon as you and the DBSK are out you let go of Jaejoong, “Go!” you said, “Ok, Come on…” Jaejoong said as he held your hands but you pushed it away, “No… You and the DBSK should go…” you said, “What?” Jaejoong asked in confused, “Babe—“, “Stop calling me babe!” you interrupted him. “~~~~, why are you doing this?” Jaejoong asked. You fake a smirk, “You know the leader of Black rose? I’m his daughter… “You said. DBSK’s eyes widened, “You’re lying…” Jaejoong whispered. You bitterly laughed, “Oh c’mon, I’m just playing around… I used you and your group to get information. Now I know your real names and everything I have to know. Thanks to you.” You said with cold voice. Jaejoong looked at you in disbelief, “No… that’s not true…”, “Wake up already!!! You think I fell for you… well, I’m not… I only used you… just the way how you use other girls. I don’t love you! And I never did!!! So wake up already and leave me alone!!! At least, I’ll be free from your over protectiveness. So… You’ll save me? You should be thankful because I’m the one who save you. Now Go!!!! I don’t need you anymore.” You said coldly while looking into Jaejoong’s eyes. “I can’t believe you just used me… You know I really love you but I didn’t know you’re like this… Maybe you’re right, I don’t know you. I don’t want to see you again!” Jaejoong said as he turned around and walked away the DBSK looked at you in disbelief but you just kept a straight face. They shook they’re head as they followed Jaejoong.
 
As soon as they were out of sight, you landed on the floor and cried your heart out, *I don’t want to do this to you, Jaejoong oppa… but this is the only way that you’ll let go of me… This is the only way you can be saved from my father…. I’m sorry… I’m really sorry…*, “I love you Jaejoong oppa, and you’ll always be the only one that I will love.” You whispered as you continued crying.
 
The DBSK entered their car and as soon as Jaejoong entered his car his tears wouldn’t stop falling, “Why?!!! Why do you have to be like this?!!! Why?!!!!!!” He started his car and raced to his house. He entered his house and got straight to your room. He opened your cabinets and started throwing everything. He saw your picture with him on the bedside table. He got it and looked at it. He glared at your face and threw the picture on the floor and the glass frame broke into pieces just like his heart. He landed on the floor and cried he looked to his side and saw your pictured with him he tried getting it out of the shattered glasses but he just wounded his fingers. Jaejoong got rid of the shattered glass and took out your pictured and hugged it, “I love you ~~~~, I really do….” He whispered.
 
========================
 
Uh oh... Please do Comment <3