Kidnap...

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia
Chapter 36
Kidnap…
 
You are in Jaejoong’s office just surfing the net when you heard the door open, “Hey, babe! Sorry if I don’t have too much time for you… It’s just that, it’s so hectic since the club reopened. More costumers started to come and they really like our new interior in this club. Hope you forgive me.” Jaejoong said as he kissed you. “Of course, silly oppa! It’s actually nice that you have more costumers besides… You can’t just put your whole world for me…” You sweetly beamed. Jaejoong looked at you lovingly as his heart melted in your words, “Babe, Thank you so much for being so understanding to me… and babe, how can I not give you my world… I want to give it to you… My whole world! I’m ready to give it to you… My trust, my honesty, my loyalty, my heart and my world. Everything that I have…” before Jaejoong could complete his sentence, you put your fingers on his lips as you shook your head, “Please… Do not give me your world… You should still have for your own. Leave something for yourself…” you whispered as you looked at him in the eyes, “Saranghae…” you whispered as Jaejoong smiled, “Nado Saranghae!” Jaejoong smiled at you, “By the way Babe—“ Jaejoong wasn’t able to complete his sentence because your phone rang. You gave a sheepish smile on Jaejoong as Jaejoong gave you a nod.
 
You got out of the club and looked at the caller ID… JEA... Your eyes widened as you immediately answered.
 
JEA: It’s time…
YOU: what?
JEA: your dad has gone out of the country… he’s in Cuba…
YOU: good… come fetch me now… we’ll go back to the house…
JEA: we’re already speeding there…
YOU: I’ll wait for you outside…
 
After waiting for five minutes… BEG came with their race motorcycles. You immediately hop on Jea’s motorcycle and immediately speed over to your old house.
 
You and the BEG abruptly stopped 50 meters away from your house. “Jea, are you sure my father is out of the country?” you asked. Jea nodded, “We saw him got to your own plane and left…” Jea said as the other members nodded. “You girls stay here… I will sneak to my father’s room…” The girls nodded, “ Be careful!”
 
You easily hopped off the gate and raced towards the back door. You snuck glances left and right and also inside using the window. When you’re sure that there are no people inside, you got a clip on your hair and started unlocking the door and in just a second it was unlocked. You sigh in relief, *Thank God, I did not forget how to unlock door* you thought as you wiped a sweat on your forehead. You looked around the room and saw nothing, *Weird, there should have been guards on the door and usually, there are always people in the living room…* then your eyes widened in realization, *This is all a trick!* you immediately raced towards the door but was blocked by Joonsik, your dad’s most right hand man, “You’re not going anywhere…” he said as he looked at you menacingly. You glared at him, “Don’t try me!” you hissed, “And don’t try me, Rose!” someone hissed from behind you as you turned around and saw your dad with the rest of the family and BEG that is already tied up, “~~~~~, we’re so sorry but we didn’t know!” the BEG girls apologized as they tried to get them from your dad’s family’s hands. “Do not call her that, her name is Rose and only Rose.” Your dad hissed. Your dad looked at you as he pointed a finger on you, “Get her!” you dad ordered as his family started to attack you.
 
You dodged, kicked and punched them as they got to you. You looked up panting as you saw only five more men standing. You looked around and saw that the others are already on the floor injured. You father smirked, “I really trained you well…” you dad’s face became serious, “… but you won’t be able to beat me…” he hissed. Your dad ran to you and tackled you down. He grabbed your wrist and pinned it to your back, right now your flat on your chest as your dad’s on top of you. “Just let me go! I don’t want to be a mafia!” you hissed. Your dad smirked, “Really Rose? Then why did I hear that you’re working at a club as a secretary to this so called ‘Hero’ guy? I heard that you also were able to convince a top mafia to have his club for Hero… how lucky he is? He can have you but I can’t? I heard he is also your boyfriend…” Your eyes widened as you turned around and twist your dad’s hand and pushed him away. The both of you immediately stood up as your dad is attacking you with punch but you got it and it was your time to twist it to his back, “Do not do anything bad to Hero! He didn’t do anything! It was my decision to work to him!” you hissed in his ear. Your dad smirked as he twists away and elbowed your side. You hissed in pain as your dad put his arms around your neck from behind, “And that’s the biggest mistake you did! You let the DBSK be connected to you! You’re the one that will make them suffer!” you dad hissed in your ear as he hit a part of your neck and made you unconscious, *No!!! Jaejoong oppa!!!* and that’s the last thing you thought before you limply landed on your dad’s arms.
 
“Bring her to the basement.” Your dad ordered as he passed you to Kim Bum. Kim Bum and So Eun looked at you in pity but can’t do anything as they bought you to the basement together with the BEG.
 
Your dad got his phone from his pocket as he dialed someone. He walked towards the window and saw that it started raining. He heard someone from the other line answer, “Who’s this?” Someone hissed. “My, my… don’t you use that tone to me… that’s if still want ~~~~…” your dad answered back.
 
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
 
Jaejoong’s club…
 
“Who are you?!” Jaejoong  asked with widened eyes. “I’m the one who kidnapped your dearest girlfriend…”your dad answered. “What—“ Jaejoong wasn’t able to complete his sentence when he heard the other line stopped, “Hello? Hello?!!!” Jaejoong called out in outrage. Jaejoong remembered your last word, *Saranghae* Jaejoong looked at your picture in his phone and looked up, “I will save you ~~~~! I will save you my baby…
 
================
 
Uh Oh :O