First Kiss!!??

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia
Chapter 11
First Kiss!!??
 
You were walking to the VIP room to send Jaejoong some files. When you entered the room, you saw Jaejoong making out with a girl, “Eww… disgusting…” you said. You suddenly heard a chuckle behind you, you looked back and saw the other DBSK members, “Come on, let’s just go in.” Yunho said while your face blushed in embarrassment, “I didn’t mean that your friend id disgusting it’s just his…. Personality” you said making excuse. “Don’t worry ~~~~, just like you, we’re disgusted in that sight but, oh well, we’re used to it.” Junsu said. All of you got in the room and Jaejoong stop making out with the girl, “Oh, you’re here” Jaejoong said blankly, “Go out” Jaejoong said coldly, “But, oppa we’re just starting the fun” the girl said flirtily. You shook your head, “Such a sl*t” you mumble but everyone heard you specially the girl. “Yah!!! Do you know who I am?” The girl said angrily, you shook your head, “No… and I think I don’t have to know” You said as you smiled innocently. The girl’s eyes turned into slits and she was starting to slap you but before she can slap you, you get a hold of her wrist then you pulled her closer to you and you leaned closer to her ears, “Don’t even try hurting me because you’re the one who doesn’t know me. BANG.” You hissed dangerously in her ear. You pulled away with an innocent smile on your face. You can see the girl, scared, “I—I’ll be go- going n-now” the girl stuttered and immediately ran away. You saw the DBSK looked at you in awe. “What did you say to her? She was scared.” Changmin said. You smiled, “Secret…” you teased. You heard Changmin whined and all of you laughed except for Jaejoong. You walked towards him, “Hyungnim, this are some files that was sent by your family.” You said. Jaejoong took it and put it on the table, “You can go now.” Jajeoong said but you didn’t move on your place, “Yah!!! Are you planning on staying here?” Jaejoong asked, irritated. “Umm… Hyungnim, I just want to ask if I can have a Day-off this weekend.” You said politely. “Hmm… you’re being polite when you ask favours” Jaejoong said. “Yah!!! I’m always polite!!!” You exclaimed. “You? Polite? Are you kidding me?” Jaejoong said arrogantly. “Well, at least, I’m not a jerk who only knows how to make-out with girls, being so unfriendly to others AND bickering with a GIRL” you said as you emphasized some words. Jaejoong looked at you in disbelief, “Well, at least I am not a STUBBORN woman who acts like a boy, that can’t accept orders and DEFEAT” Jejoong backfired. Both of you glared at each other. “Aishh… Fine you have your day-off. At least I will have one peaceful day without you” Jaejoong said. “Me too…” you said.
 
Jaejoong stood up and was going to get out of the room when he suddenly tripped on the carpet. Jaejoong was finding a thing that he can hold onto but the only “thing” that is near him is you. Jaejoong hold onto you, “Yah!!!” you shouted, but too late you already landed on the floor with Jaejoong on top of you. Your eyes are closed since your head is in pain at that moment but you opened your eyes a little and saw jaejoong’s face SOOO close with you, then your eyes fluttered open and felt something soft touching your lips. You looked into Jaejoong widened eyes and that was when it hit you, both your lips are touching one another or in short both of you kissed. Your eyes also widened and you immediately pushed Jaejoong, “EEWWWW!!!! YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!!! EWWWWW!!!!” you said continuously as you wipe your lips while Jaejoong just loked at you, “Yah! You should be pleasured that you kissed me” Jaejoong said in a metter-of-fact tone. “NO, IT’S NOT AND I’M NOT!!!” you shouted at him, “yah!!! Stop shouting!!!” Jaejoong exclaimed. “HOW COULD I STOP WHEN I JUST KISSED A GUY THAT HAS JUST MAKING-OUT WITH A GIRL A WHILE AGO AND MOST OF ALL YOU JUST STOLE MY FIRST KISS!!!!” You shouted. Everyone was silent. “AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!” You shouted before you stormed out of the room. DBSK followed you and left Jaejoong alone in the rom.
 
*That was her first kiss? Then I am her first kiss…” Jaejoong can’t help but smile at that thought, Jaejoong unconsciously touched his lips, *her lips is so soft…. Wait, Jaejoong, what are you thinking you just had a small peck on her lips and nothing more. It isn’t even a French kiss…. Aishh… Jaejoong stop it!!!! You hate that girl, you hate her, hate her… or do I?* Jaejoong asked himself.
 
================
There, Chapter 11!!! Do you like it? Please Comment!!!