Woah... she's so hot!!!

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia
Chapter 7
Woah... she’s so hot!!!
 
You got to your apartment, took a bath and changed into comfortable clothes then sleep.
You woke up startled by your alarm clock. You looked at the watch and it is 4:00 pm, only 2 hours left to get ready for your work. You stepped out of your bed with your eyes half closed and walked towards the door and opened it and started walking but..... BAM.... you just walked on a wall. *I forgot this is not my home anymore, these doors are just tricks.... aishh, so annoying but I had to admit it’s cool.*. You yawned and started typing the password to the bathroom. You took a bath and put a towel around you and got to your luggage bag and try finding clothes for your work tonight, until you remember something and heard voices in your head, *wear something HOT* and, * Look at yourself, you are SO NOT hot. Your body doesn’t even have curves. SO NOT y.* “Aishh... i remember that guy.... I HATE HIM!!!” you exclaimed. “I’ll show you what I have got..... Just watch JERK!!!” you said to yourself as you smirk evilly.
 
You entered the club wearing a jacket with matching fashionable, black leggings and matched it with black heels. You saw the DBSK getting down the stairs and everyone lined up and greeted them and for the first time you joined greeting them. DBSK walked towards you. “hey, ~~~~~ , I think this is the first time I have seen you greet us properly” junsu said. You chuckled a bit, “sorry about that...” You look to your side and saw Jaejoong smirking, “why are you smirking?” you asked sarcastically. “Didn’t I told you to wear something HOT” Jaejoong said seductively. You smirked, “Just watch...” you said coolly and walked past them. Jaejoong’s eyes turned to slits, *Aish... that girl, I HATE HER... what does she mean by ‘just watch’... aish, whatever....* Jaejoong thought.
 
Later that night, you took off your jacket and revealed your real clothes. You wore a black, ruffled dress with matching furry, mocha-colored piece on top.
 
(if you want to see the jacket, the link is here:
(if you want to see the dress, leggings, sandals, piece on top, the link is here: http://www.causewaymall.com/shop/images/PD-1119.jpg)
(by the way the first picture... you’ll only need to use the jacket... the second picture is the real thing)

 
You started serving the costumers at the bartenders place (the closed counter) and the people there really like you because of your bright side and friendly attitude.
 
“Hyung, come on, let’s go down” Changmin said and the DBSK agreed. The DBSK are going down the stairs and started going to the bartender when suddenly Jaejoong bumped into a HOT girl. “Woah.... you alright miss y?” Jaejoong asked seductively, *this girl is HOT!* Jaejoong thought. *aishh.... this guy didn’t notice me* you thought.
You looked up and saw Jaejoong’s eyes widened and Jaw literally dropped. You smirked, “Drooling over me hyung?” you asked teasingly. “N- NO!!!” Jaejoong stuttered, *Damn, I didn’t know that she is this HOT!!! HOTTER than HELL.... If I wasn’t in public I might be drooling now.... hey! Wait Jaejoong, stop thinking those things. You HATE this girl AND she is just a.... bet* Jaejoong thought, “hey! You’re not respecting me” Jaejoong said coolly. “I AM respecting you, hyungnim.... didn’t I wore a HOT clothes that YOU want to see.... DON’T YOU like this?” you asked seductively as you emphasize some words. You saw Jaejoong avoiding looking at you, “Hyungnim, are you alright?” you again asked seductively, *I love teasing him... he is so cute* you thought. “YAH!!! STOP SEDUCING ME!!!” Jaejoong blurted. You looked at him shocked then smirked, “Am I seducing you, hyungnim?” you again asked seductively as you tried hard not to laugh, *he’s so cuuutttteeee!!!* You saw Jaejoong’s face turning red.
“ Y-You are t-too co- confident to yo-yourself!!!” Jaejoong stuttered. The DBSK started laughing but stopped when Jaejoong glared at them. Jaejoong cleared his throat, “Remeber ~~~~~~ I am still your hyungnim so better respect me and go back to work. I mean.... right now. Now GO!!” Jaejoong said as he got back upstairs. When Jaejoong was gone, you and the DBSK started laughing. Meanwhile... Jaejoong was in his room pacing back and forth, *I HATE that girl.... I need to start a plan immediately and get her in my hands.... ~~~~~~, you’ll soon be in my grasps* Jaejoong thought evilly. Jaejoong sat down and started signing papers when suddenly, a picture of you appeared in Jaejoong’s mind, *Woah.... she’s so hot!!!! I had to admit that, can’t lie anymore... but then I still Hate that HOT girl*
 
======================
 
There!!!! Chapter 7.... Sorry for the late update.... we just had our tests and I was really busy at school.... SORRY!!! i'll make it up to you for the next weeks or days.... Please COMMENT....