I Don't Wanna be a Mafia

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia
Chapter 1
I don’t wanna be a mafia
 
You are eating dinner by yourself when suddenly you heard the door swing loudly.
You got out of the dining room and got to the living room to see your appa bleeding and were surrounded by his family.  Your eyes widened but snapped out of your thoughts. You immediately ran to the kitchen and got the first aid kit. You ran to your appa and took out the pain killer.  “Appa! Are you alright? Here” you said as you gave your dad the pain killer but were pushed by your dad too. You landed on the floor badly. “Go away! And who said that you can call me appa! I’m your boss! I don’t need you right now!” your dad shouted at you. Your eyes were starting to get teary, and his family looked at you with pity. “I’m sorry” you said to your dad. “Here, please help my ap- boss” You said but stopped when you started calling him appa and changed it as boss.
Kim Bum and So Eun helped you up “You alright? You landed badly.” So Eun asked worriedly. You smiled weakly “I’m alright.” You said as you gave the kit to them. They ran to your appa and helped him.
 
You are on the living room cleaning the blood and the mess your dad and his family made. Kim Bum and So Eun are with you helping. “~~~~ are you sure you’re alright?”
So Eun asked. “Yeah... are you alright. I mean you kind of walking a little bit weird. You landed on the floor badly” Kim Bum said. You smiled knowing that your friends who is also your dad’s family is concerned about you “Yeah I’m alright. Kamsahamnida....” * This two really cares for me. They’re the only one that I like in the mafia world. I admit that I am a mafia hater. I AM A MAFIA HATER*“Alright... let’s say that you’re ok with the landing but are you alright by the way your dad reacted?” So Eun asked, searching for the right words to say that will not hurt her best friend. You chuckled at their concern “Yes... of course... remember, I’m strong!” They both laughed at your silliness “Yeah... we know that you’re strong. You are stronger than us” they said sarcastically.
 
“Very good Rose... at least you know where you belong... and you belong to the mafia world... and get ready because I’m already planning give you my place as the boss of the family.” Your dad said as he got down the staircase. All three of you stood up and bow to your appa. Your appa walked towards you and stopped in front of you “Rose enumerate the rules in mafia world” your appa commanded you. You looked at your appa and stood up straight and started stating the rules “Rule #10 – A mafia should always protect their family. Rule #9 - A mafia cannot be threatened. You can’t be scared by a threat. Rule #8 – A mafia shouldn’t think twice of killing. Rule #7 – A mafia cannot reveal his or her true identity. Rule # 6 – A mafia cannot show his or her tears to anyone. Rule #5 – A mafia should do anything to make his or her family successful. Rule#4 - A mafia shouldn’t have a weakness.....” You enumerated but were interrupted by your appa. “Good. Now tell me the three important rules that I made by myself just for you Rose. Specially that you are the next in line. So enumerate the three rules that are only for you.” Your dad said. “Rule #3 – A boss.......” You started but cannot remember. “ARE YOU FORGETTING!!!” your dad shouted. You jumped a little and suddenly remembered “Rule #3 - A boss should rule their family with all she or he got. Rule #2 – A boss should sacrifice his life for his family if really needed. And Rule #1 – A boss should......” You started again but stopped not because you forget but because you don’t want the rule. “WHAT NOW! ROSE STATE THE RULE #1!!!” Your dad shouted and you jumped a little. “Rule #1 – A boss cannot live a normal life. A boss cannot love anyone AND SHOULD NOT FEEL LOVE FOR ANYONE.” “Good. You can now go to sleep Rose.” Your dad said and got up to his room. Your friends look at you with pity and this time you didn’t care. You just walked pass them and got to your room.
 
You sat on your bed and started crying*I don’t wanna be a mafia. And I never wanted to be one. I just wanted to be a normal girl. All I want is to live without violence and to live a happy life. I wanted to be a normal girl. I wanted to be happy.*