Upsetting Memories

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

Pictures of us as winter approached went through the screen. I started laughing remembering the mall where they had dressed as girls. "You all looked so cute," I laughed. "That's not funny," JaeJin frowned. I laughed, "It is. Look!" I pointed at the screen. Yoseob was cracking up too. "See Yoseob knows what's funny too." "Don't you know that when you're with a girl fans won't approach you?" he asked through laughs. They thought about it. It was true. People never approached them with Lyd around. I laughed, "Silly guys." Pictures of me moving in and me making breakfasts and following them around. And then there was video footage of when they learned about HongKi and I and where we'd announce our relationship. Then there was the recording of the radio show and then the recording of the game show. "You are very good at getting these videos," I laughed. Making cookies, "oh, we also have you singing. Should we skip that?" JongHun teased. Everyone perked up. "Seriously?" MinHwan asked. JongHun nodded. "You don't," I dared him. "Alright," the video started. "Okay skip it! Skip it!" I shouted and covered my ears and buried my head. He did skip it though. "How did you get that?!" I shouted. "I have my ways," he smirked. "Show me that later," HongKi said. JongHun nodded. "What?! No!" The two exchanged a look. "Gah," I fell back on my bed and HongKi laid down and kissed me. "It's alright." I shook my head. I ignored the next few slides of pictures. HongKi forced me to sit up again. Video of the surprise party to cheer up HongKi on Christmas after his mother fiasco.

"What are those?" I asked. "When you had your hangover," Seunghyun laughed. "I can read the subtitles. But which ti...I mean oh." The slideshow paused. "What do you mean which time?" Jonghun asked. I noticed Yoseob stiffen. HongKi shot off the bed and grabbed Yoseob by the front of his shirt. "What happened?!" "HongKi!" I shouted. "Nothing happened!" Yoseob lied. He was good at it. Jonghun and Seunhyun pulled HongKi off Yoseob. "HongKi stop!" I shouted. I grabbed a hold of my stomach. Yoseob tried to slide across the bed to me but HongKi got to me first. "What's wrong?" he asked worried. Yoseob slid off the bed and went to get a nurse.

I was getting knocked out by the drugs when the nurse scolded the guys, "You can't stress her out! Stress will make the pain worse!" She left. I couldn't help but fall asleep.

Yoseop was upset. He was happy for HongKi and Lyd being happy together but he couldn't help being upset after the video presentation. He wished he could make one but the Beast members didn't videotape much. He wondered how he could remind her about all their memories.