Just Another Concert

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

I stood on the side of the giant crowd seeing what it was like as a fan. "Hasn't he been more passionate lately?" a girl asked another girl beside me. "It's because of his girlfriend they say. Apparently since he's been with her, everything the band does is better. They're gaining fans like crazy." "Yeah," another girl joined in. "I heard the company's willing to do anything to keep her around." "Well, obviously she's a good asset." "It makes you wonder." I slipped back into the aisle and out the door. "We're late! Run!" I turned my head and saw the group of girls. I turned back hoping they wouldn't recognize me. I continued down the hallway. "Lydia! Is that you?!" my arch-enemy asked. I ignored her and kept walking. "Lydia!" she called out as if she was my bestfriend. A door opened to the backstage. "What are you doing out here, miss?" the man asked. "It's dangerous. Please stay back here." I sighed and followed him.

I sat waiting for the concert to finish. I was exhausted from walking around in the sun all day and getting up early. I guess I was nodding off because a young lady walked up to me, "Would you like some coffee or something? I know it's late. There's a couch in the dressing room if you want to take a nap." "Will I be able to hear the concert from in there?" I asked. She nodded. I followed her rubbing my eyes trying to stay awake. When I got in there, I laid down on the couch just for a moment but HongKi's voice was like a lullaby and I fell asleep right away.

HongKi laid his jacket over Lyd before he started to change. "Should we wake her?" SeungHyun asked. "We have to go through the fans to get to the van, HongKi," JongHun stated. HongKi didn't want to wake her but he'd have to. After he changed he sat down beside her and gently touched her, "Lyd, wake up," he whispered. "Lyd," he kissed her on the forehead. Her eyes slowly opened. She smiled, "You done?" "The hotel's not far." She sat up. "I must've fallen asleep." She covered her yawning mouth. The other members were just finishing up. "You ready?" he asked. One of the women handed him another jacket and he traded it for the one from the concert. He put this one around her shoulders. He helped her up. And she yawned again. "You ready?" JongHun asked HongKi. He nodded. "Why don't you two go in the back?" He put his arm around her waist. She leaned her head against his shoulder. She seemed so fragile in his arms like this. They followed the other members out. Neither of them seemed to notice the fans around them. In the van she wanted to go back to sleep but he tried to keep her awake until the hotel where he put her to bed and waited for her to fall asleep before going into the next room to hang out with the other members.