You Called Me A What?

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

"Silence is deafening," JongHun stated. "Did you two have a fight?" JaeJin asked. "Don't you have somewhere else to be?" "No," they all said. HongKi slammed the door to his bedroom. "He had a fight with his parents." "Ah, his mother's a tough one but she's very caring." "What did she dislike?" "Me," I stated dropping on the couch. "Then why is HongKi the one upset?" JaeJin asked. "Because," SeungHyun explained. "He's a goot boyfriend and defended her, dork." JongHun sat down beside me. "How'd you two get here?" "Hitchhiked. Some girl recognized HongKi, a fan." "Wow," "She would've drove around the world and back if it meant him sitting in her vehicle." "Creepy." The all sat down. "Wait, so what did she say exactly?" "I don't know. He won't talk. It just started because we slept in the same room and I guess she unleashed everything. I'm not sure." "Why did you two sleep in the same room? Didn't you think about getting caught?" "They've slept together for the last month." "You make it sound creepy," I glared. "It kind of is." "It's not like we're ." "But you are of the opposite and of a certain age." "Stop arguing. I'm going to go see if I can talk to HongKi," JongHun said getting up.

"It's a very sad Christmas. We should sing something to cheer up the mood." "No!" we all shouted at MinHwan. He pouted lik a puppy. "Well, he's been in there quite a while. That's good news right?" "Or he fell asleep." "He'd do that," I laughed. At that moment the door opened and JongHun came out. He sat down. "He said that his mother said you were something like a for you two being in the same room and so he snapped at her." "A ? Lyd? Pft," SeungHyun got up and walked away. "Anyways, he's upset because he's always looked up to his mother and now he's ashamed of her. Just give him some time." "Yeah, it's not like he'll fall asleep without you," JaeJin teased. I shoved him off the couch. "We should plan something to cheer him up," MinHwan suggested. "Yeah, something to get his mind off of that." "I know just the thing," I smiled.

(short chapter but I had to end here-i hope u understand)