Pity Party

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

Everyone was finishing up the filming. I sat in the grass by myself. I really wanted to spend the next couple days with HongKi. We still had the spa tickets from his birthday and I hoped we could go after this and then even if it meant just sitting on the couch together, I wanted to spend every second with him. HongKi ran up to me. "We have something to do in the next town. It'll probably take until late. You should head back home." I felt my heart crack from disappointment but I wouldn't let it show. I smiled brightly, "Alright, have fun." He crouched down and pulled me in for a kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow," he smiled. I pulled him towards me and gave him the deepest kiss I could. He pulled back shocked, "Wow, it'll only be a day." He placed a hand on my cheek. "Bye. I love you." "I love you too," I smiled. I got up and started towards the parking lot.

"Lyd, what's wrong?" Hyunseung asked. "You look upset," Junhyung said. "You look like you're about to punch something," Doojoon laughed. "Even you guys can see I'm upset and he can't." Yoseob ran over, "Whoa, what happened? Where's HongKi?" "He has a schedule," I spat. "Oh!" they all exclaimed together. "I leave Friday and now I have to sit home." "Well, if you told..." Junhyung started but someone smacked him to shut him up. "Why don't you come over to our place and chill for the night? No alcohol," Doojoon offered. "Yeah," Yoseob smiled. "It'll be fun." "You don't have a schedule?" "Actually," Junhyung started and somone hit him. "No, of course not," Hyunseung said. "Come on," Yoseob put his arm around me and led me to their van. I saw Doojoon stop and talk to their manager.

"Yoseob?" "Mmm?" he asked. "It means a lot that you guys cleared your schedule." "It's nothing." I sighed. I stared at the ceiling. I was using his stomach as a pillow. Everyone else had went to sleep in their bedroom. "Do you think it'll work?" I asked in the darkness. He passed me the bottle of soju and I took a swig. "Yeah, wait, what was your question?" "Do you think the treatment will work?" "Oh, right, dying. It think it's worth the shot and I'm glad you're putting up a fight." "You're such a good friend." I took another swig and passed it to him. "Wow, I feel even more wasted than on New Year's." "But we're laying down so nothing bad can happen."