March 14th Part 1

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

"Lyd! Lyd! Wake up!" I rolled over to see MinHwan inches from my face. I scooted away. "What are you doing in here?" "Get up! Come on!" "Why?" "Because I'm all alone today and I'm bored!" "So go play on the computer or take a nap." "No, get up." I shook my head. He grabbed my hand and pulled on it. "Stop acting like a child," I moaned. "No! Get up!" He started to jump on the bed. I covered my face worried he'd fall. He dropped to his knees and started to shake me. "Get up! Get up!" he sang. "Alright! Alright! I'm up!" "Yay!" "Seriously, how old are you?" He just smiled. "I'll let you get dressed." He headed for the door. I rolled over and covered my face with a pillow. "Sleep!" I moaned. Something landed beside me on the bed and screamed. I rolled off the bed so fast and landed hard on the floor. I stared up at MinHwan who peeked over the edge of the bed. A smile creased his eyes. "You are a devil child," I hissed. He reached out his pinky. I pinky promised him I'd get up and he disappeared. I heard the door close. I sat up. He was gone. I groaned but got up and got dressed.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked as I sat there drinking coffee. "Let's go out!" he pulled me off the couch and towards the door. "Out where?" I asked. He took the mug and set it down. We pulled on our coats and shoes. "Can we grab some coffee?" I asked in the elevator. "Sure," he seemed calm again. "Are you just trying to act mature for your fans?" He smiled at me. "It won't work. You're the maknae. The maknae is always the cute one." "Did you just call me cute?" "No, HongKi is way cuter than you. You are terrible at being..." He put me in a chokehold and dragged me out of the elevator. "You know this doesn't work as well as you think since I'm so short." MinHwan started laughing and I managed to pull free. Just outside was a coffee stall. I quickly bought a cup. My phone rang as we started down the street. "Yeobeseyo?" "Sorry to wake you." "See?" I said to MinHwan. "Others are considerate of letting me sleep in." "But he called you." "He apologized knowing I would be sleeping." MinHwan rolled his eyes, "Childish." "Me? Pft! How are you, Yoseob?" MinHwan's ears perked up. "You with HongKi?" "No, MinHwan." "Oh, we are doing a fan signing. Come visit us and we'll buy you both lunch." "Want free lunch?" I asked MinHwan. "Sure," "We're in." "Great! See you soon!" I hung up. "They want us to go visit them at a fansigning." "Wouldn't that be a bad idea for me?" "Why? They're there to see Beast, not you." "I'll do anything for free food."

"Lyd!" Yoseob got up and hugged me. "It's been a while." "Yeah," I smiled. "Your fans are being held up." "Oh!" he hurried back to sit down. "Hey!" I fist-bumped Junhyung. "How are you?" he asked as he signed a photo. "Good." "Looks like you brought a friend," Doojoon smiled. "How are you, MinHwan?" he smiled politely. MinHwan smiled back. "We'll have to leave after lunch though." There were only a few fans left but they seemed to be taking as many pictures as they could. MinHwan grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear, "All those photos will be online within the hour." "So?" I whispered back. "Does HongKi know you hang out with Yoseob?" I shrugged, "I don't know. What's the big deal?" "The kiss." "You're one to talk." MinHwan thought and remembered the birthday party and started laughing. I shoved him. "That wasn't funny!" "It was," he laughed. "Was not!" "It was the perfect thing to put HongKi over the edge. It was funny." "It was embarrassing." "JongHun was embarrassed too. That's what made it priceless." I narrowed my eyes. "You filmed it, didn't you?" He backed away. "Not me. Seunghyun did. Perfect view too." "Don't feed him!" I turned my back to MinHwan who was laughing uncontrollably. Yoseob finished and got up. "Did MinHwan do something wrong?" I stomped my feet and pouted, my own little temper tantrum, "He did something mean to me and videotaped it." Yoseob got in MinHwan's face. "How much will it cost to see it?" I tried to not laugh and pout even more. The other Beast members got up. "How much?" Yoseob asked again. "I don't have it on me." "We'll be in contact." I groaned.

"You are just as bad as him." I poke Yoseob in the chest. He gave me a cute smile. I shook my head, "I won't fall for your cuteness." He laid out the aegyos until I couldn't take it anymore and fell to the floor laughing. He was proud of himself. "Look what you've done. Now how are we going to go eat?" Dongwoon frowned. "We'll have to order food," Yoseob crouched and smiled at me as I lay on the floor getting over the laughter. He cocked his head to the side and it was so cute I started laughing again. He lifted his hands as he shrugged at the other members. "I guess we're eating here. I'll make the call," Kikwang offered and walked away to somewhere quiet. I covered my face with my hands. I felt someone lay their head on my stomach. I opened my eyes not surprised that it was Yoseob. "Oh, I'm so hungry," I moaned before my stomach growled. Yoseob started up a laughing fit. "Look how perfect they are together," someone said. "It's ridiculous how alike they are."

(do u all know wat day march 14th is? if not its okay-ull find out in the next chapter)