Go Meat!

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

"You're late!" JaeJin shouted. "I got lost," I lied. "Sounds like something HongKi would do," MinHwan mumbled. The made room for me to sit down. My family sat a couple tables away. They were totally confused by the menu but I had wrote down on a piece of paper for them what to say. "We ordered for you." "Oh really? What did I order?" "We're all having samgyeopsal," Seung Hyun grinned. "Mmm," HongKi gleamed excited. The waitress came with a pitcher of water and glasses, "Um, do you have beoseot gui?" "Yes," she smiled. "One serving please." She nodded and left. They looked at me funny. You don't like pork?" "It's one of those religious things, isn't it?" "After I eat it I get nauseous. It's not a big deal." Actually even the smell would make me sick but I wouldn't tell them that. I wanted them to be happy. "Mushrooms are really good though," MinHwan said. I liked how he tried to help me out. The lady brought everything over and they started to fry the meat. I kept my distance.

"Oh, MinHwan," I said casually as they played with their food. "What do you think of Kim Young?" He choked on his water. He cleared his throat, "Um, what about her?" "I was just curious what you thought about her. I haven't know her very long." "Uh, seems nice...um, she gets nervous easily, she's not very comfortable with herself." "Is she cute?" he had a coughing fit. I sat there with my chin on my folded hands innocently. "Are you alright?" I asked. "What'd you do to MinHwan?" "I don't know. I just asked him if a girl was cute." They guys rolled their eyes.

"Hey, isn't that the hat Key gave you?" HongKi asked me. "Yeah, why?" "Because you look so cute!" I started to fry my mushrooms. JongHun fed MinHwan a piece of the meat wrapped in lettuce. They all started to feed one another. I started to eat my mushrooms. HongKi grabbed one with his chopsticks and held it up. "Say Ah!" he smiled. "I don't do cute things." "Say Ah or do the Bo Peep dance." "What is your obsession with that dance? Ah," I opened my mouth and he fed me the mushroom and he clapped his hands happy. I wrapped a piece of the pork and a mushroom in lettuce. "Oo! I want it!" MinHwan cried out. "No me!" HongKi whined. "It looks good," JaeJin frowned. "I know," SeungHyun whined. "I know!" They played rock paper scissors and MinHwan won. I handed it to him but he opened his mouth and felt awkward feeding it to him. He jumped up and down in his seat, "It's so good!" "Make me one!" I ended up making one for everyone. It was awkward feeding them all but it was funny.

The smell of the meat made me nauseous a few times but I didn't run to the restroom. "Uh, I'm so full!" JongHun sighed. "I know, me too." JaeJin laid his head on the table. I grabbed my purse. "It's already paid for," SeungHyun stated. "Really?" He nodded. I started to feel bad. "Don't worry about it. We invited you," JongHun said. "We should go do something to burn this off or we'll be fat." MinHwan and HongKi seemed to panic. They cheered, "Let's go!"