Getting To Know FT Island

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

I came out of the dressing room much warmer. I walked over to where I saw everyone sitting on the floor and joined them. They tried not to laugh. They could tell by the look on my face I'd kill them if they did. "So, how long are you guys here?" "Until the rain stops," "Do you know how long it takes to do this hair?" JaeJin asked rhetorically. "Watch out," MinHwan warned. HongKi dropped beside me. Warnings wouldn't help with him. He held a towel and he started to dry my hair. "Give me the towel," I told him. He didn't listen. "You should have seen her dance last night. Key told her she had to..." "Give me the towel!" I snatched it out of his hands and started to dry it myself. "had to dance to T-ARA's Bo Peep song and so she waited until she thought no one was watching. It was so funny." I pushed his head. He pushed mine back. We started pushing each other. "They just met each other and look, they can't stop touching one another," JaeJin teased. I immediately stopped pushing him. "You know, if I remember correctly, Jonghyun took a photo last night when Hongki gave you a hug." "What?" I panicked. I pulled out my phone and started texting Key. "I don't get it," Sung Dae whispered. "But then again maybe not," JaeJin said. "I don't remember, do you?" "You are all bad people." The two of them chuckled. "I don't get it," HongKi said. "See while..." "I will hurt you," I threatened. "What?!" HongKi threw a fit like a little child.

My phone buzzed. "Crap. Excuse me." I got up, "Yo," I said. "Yeah, Rache." I walked a few steps away so I could listen in on the three children. I heard Kim Young finally try to talk to MinHwan. "No, I'm fine. I told you I'm fine." "Have you ate?" "No. You know I try not to do that with other people." "You're with other people now?" "I have friends." "Friends!" HongKi shouted. "I know that word!" "I can't talk right now. Go to sleep." "Are you sure..." "Yes. Bye." I hung up and dropped the phone in my purse. "Do they treat you okay?" Kim Young asked. HongKi tried to dry my hair again. I noticed JaeJin chuckling. I took the towel from him and threw it at JaeJin. HongKi crawled over and got it. "You try to dry my hair again and I'm leaving." He frowned.

"Let's play a game," MinHwan offered. "How about Hand of Truth?" JaeJin offered. "Yeah," HongKi smiled like he was ready to beat them all." "What's that?" I asked. "It's easy. Just put up you hand like this," HongKi held up his hand as if to say 'stop' "and whenever the phrase applies to you put down a finger." "For example, 'I like cute things' and people who like cute things have to cute a finger down. If you put all your fingers down, you lose." "I want to start!" HongKi raised his hand. "Go ahead," JaeJin frowned. "I haven't shaved or waxed my legs in over a week. Ha!" All guys except HongKi put down a finger. "Is that really something to be proud of?" I asked him. The guys laughed. "Isn't it ridiculous?" SeungHyun asked. "He's so proud of it but is that really manly?" "And why isn't it?" Min Lee asked. "Girls don't like guys with a lot of body hair." The girls nodded. "I'm from America don't listen to what I say." "My turn," SeungHyun said. "I haven't worked out in the past five hours." My friends put down another finger. "My turn," JongHun said. "I ate within the last three hours." Everyone but JongHun and I put a finger down. "My turn," JaeJin grinned. "I have a crush on a guy from FT Island." I bit my lip so I wouldn't say anything as I put down my first finger as did Kim Young. HongKi was just happy he didn't put down a finger. JaeJin shook his head, "And that is the guy we have as our lead vocals." "That's me!" HongKi smiled. "But why does that matter?" "Let's just move on. MinHwan, your turn." "I ate meat within the last twenty-four hours." He and Kim-Young didn't put down a finger. It was her turn, "I sing along when I hear a song." I was the only girl to put down a finger down. "I was sitting down for most of the last three hours." JaeJin and SeungHyun put their last finger down. "It was your game," Min Lee smiled.