Being A Fan Means Getting Wet At Times

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

I was so tired. I looked at my phone flashing. I grabbed it and looked at it. "Sorry about the teasing last night. It looks like we took it too far. We had a lot of fun and hope we can do something again soon." I sighed. I had over-reacted. My phone rang in my hands making me jump. "Yeobeseyo?" "Hey, Lyd, there's a fan signing in an hour. We have to hurry to get there in time." "I'm on my way." I jumped up and ran to get dressed at lightning speed. By the time I was ready I saw the address and had the directions all set up. I dropped a hat on my head and hurried out of the apartment.

"Kim Young!" "You're happy to see her but not us?" "I have a present for you." I pulled out the glove. I held it up. "Does this look familiar?" She shook her head, "No." "Oh, well, then I suppose I'll just have to give it back to MinHwan." She screamed and the whole line turned. She took the glove and kept jumping up and down. "She looks like a frog," I stated. "She does that." "How...how... how..." "My secret." She held it up against her face. "See? She's completely normal," Min Lee stated as if Kim Young was just standing there in line like everyone else and not petting a glove. Some men came behind us and closed a rope. "Phew, looks like we just made it," Sang Dae smiled.

"Ugh, we've been waiting for hours." "That's what you get for being last," Min Lee snarled at Sang Dae. "At least I learned about it." Min Lee shrugged. "I can see the door and it seems once they go through the door they come out fairly quickly." "It's going to rain any second," Kim Young stated burying the glove in her purse. Min Lee pulled out an umbrella from her purse. I took off my hat worried it'd get ruined. The three of them huddled under Min Lee's umbrella but they took up all the room. It started to rain. It wasn't that bad. "Wait for it," Kim Young stated. "Three, two, one," It started pouring. "Why'd you say that?!" I whined. "I don't make it rain. I just say when it happens."

They even got through the doorway before me. I stood under the dripping roof. "Go forward a little more!" "We can't." "It's not like it matters anymore. I'm totally soaked through." "Then stop complaining." I leaned my head back and let the rain pour in my mouth. "Mmm, yummy." "Lyd," My head shot up. I ran into the safety of the indoors. I pushed my fingers into my hair and tried to shake the rainwater out of my hair. I looked up surprised from the silence when I saw them up at the table. I continued to shake out the water. I followed Sang Dae up to the table. I stopped dead in my tracks. "Lyd! You're okay!" His arms wrapped around me again and I turned to stone. My heart raced. "You're soaked you should change." He pulled away and smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I should but darn I didn't bring a change of clothes." "That's okay. You can borrow some of mine." He patted me on the shoulder. "What?!" He turned me and started to push me towards the staff door. "We're sorry about last night. Right?!" he called. "I'm not!" JaeJin called. "I am!" MinHwan called. "It's okay!" I called back just before he pushed me through. "Who's this?" a man asked. "This is my friend and she needs a change of clothes. She can borrow some of mine, right?" He pulled me through the crowd of people. "Here. Change in here. I'll grab you some clothes.