I Can Be Cute

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

"We'll wait out here. Hurry up," JongHun jumped up and down and then held his stomach, "I shouldn't have done that." I went in and sat down at my family's table. "Are you satisfied following me around yet?" I asked. "It's not that we don't trust you..." "No it's that you just don't have a reason to be here except to appear like good parents. So stalk me if you want but I'm not going to help you do it anymore, okay? My friends are waiting." "Aigoo~ Hurry up!" I turned to see HongKi with a baby face. "You are so weird!" I pushed him out the door. "Where we going?" I asked. "Anywhere!" We started down the street. "What kind of guy do you like?" JaeJin asked. I gave him an angry glare. "I don't know. Why?" "When we played the Hand of Truth before you said that there was a guy from our band you had a crush on. Who is it?" "I think it's MinHwan," HongKi said simply. We all started laughing but him. He stopped. "What?" he asked. "Tell me!" "Why do you think it's MinHwan?" JongHun asked. "Because she talks to him a lot more than the rest of us." "HongKi doesn't recognize attention unless it's like three times more than everybody else," JaeJin teased. "What?!" HongKi was starting to get upset. "I want on the inside! Tell me the joke! I feel like I'm on Hidden Camera or something," he pouted. I was so embarrassed.

I shivered. "It's starting to get cold. It'll probably start snowing in a week or two." "It's been a chilly year," SeungHyun said. They all nodded. I shoved my hands deep into my pockets. "You know what I love about winter?" "Christmas?" MinHwan guessed. "No, close. That's in a close second. It's so great to see everyone bundled up and lights and decorations everywhere. It's a sight you can't see any other time." He smiled lost in his dream state. "And then there's all the cute hats and mittens!" "And back to regular HongKi." "Can he even control it?" "Yes, he controls it to be this way," JongHun laughed. "I'm being serious! When he sings he becomes serious. He can totally control it. He just likes to act cute." "So does Minhwan though its not as serious a condition," JaeJin said. "Minhwan can act cute?"

"See? You're so biased you don't even recognize the other members, do you?" I turned away into the wall embarrassed. "Do you know what instrument I play?" Minhwan asked. "Drums!" I cheered. "And his nickname?" "I don't know," I laughed. HongKi was looking in a shop window. "Do you know anyone's nickname?" JaeJin asked. "HongKi's." They laughed and shook their head. "You...you!" JongHun pointed and didn't know what to say so walked away. I got out my phone and did research. "No, no," JaeJin stole it and gave it to MinHwan for safe keeping. "You didn't want to know before you can't learn now." I sighed, "But now I feel awful!" "You should!" SeungHyun scolded. "Why are you being mean to Lyd?" HongKi asked joining us again. "She's a failure as a fan." I bowed my head, "I'm so sorry." "I don't think we can forgive her," JaeJin shook his head. I stopped walking and got down on my knees. They were shocked. "I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." People stopped and stared. "Get up!" HongKi tried to pull me up but I wouldn't budge. "Forgive her already!" HongKi whined. "I can't watch a girl on her knees. You shouldn't see this either MinHwan, you're too young." He covered MinHwan's eyes and MinHwan covered HongKi's. "Get up already!" JaeJin shouted. "You're forgiven." I quickly got up and gave my cutest smile. The three of them turned red and were even more embarrassed. "What?" HongKi asked. MinHwan looked around confused. I started down the street again unphased. "Ya! Your cuteness won't work on me!" JaeJin shouted and chased after me. "I missed her being cute?!" HongKi flipped out. "Show me!" They all caught up. I turned to MinHwan and walked backwards.

"Can I have my phone back now?" he started to take it out. "Don't!" JaeJin shouted. I did a dance step from a music video I saw. I couldn't remember which one. But it my aegyo made him blush and hand it over. "What?! I told you not to give it to her!" "She was too cute!" MinHwan laughed. "I see. You're revealing your true colors now," JaeJin glared. "I'm manipulative," I smiled. "I can see that now."