Snowed In

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

I woke up to find HongKi sleeping with his head on my lap. "Ya!" I shouted making him jump. "What?" he asked rubbing his eyes. "Where is everyone?" "They left." "And you didn't wake me because?" "You looked so cute." I got up. I opened the door of the cabin and snow fell in. It was awful. I tried to push the door closed. HongKi came over and helped me. I looked at him. "What?" he asked. "This is what happens." "What?" "We're going to freeze to death." "No, we have a fire." He went over and crouched by the fireplace and warmed his hands. I looked around. The cabin was well furnished. I grabbed a blanket off the back of the couch and wrapped myself in it. I sat down beside him. I pulled out my phone. "No service." I slid it across the floor and it stopped against my purse. "Pizza," "What?" "I smell pizza." "With sausage" I added. "And ham." "And lots of cheese." "I'm so hungry now." "Why'd you have to mention pizza?" "Because I smelt it." I stood up and saw something on the kitchen counter. I scurried over. "Pizza!"

HongKi was by my side in less than a second. He grabbed a slice and so did I and we went back over to the couch. We both tried to pu our feet on it and started kicking each other for the space. "I'm short! I don't take up much room!" "Exactly so use the floor's space." I stuck out my tongue and he stuck out his. We continued to fight but ended up sharing it and eating the whole box of pizza. HongKi sat up. "Let's play a game." "Huh?" He reached out and grabbed my hands and intertwined our fingers then pulled me upright. "Whoever pushes the other off the couch first wins." I pushed and he fell. I laughed. "I didn't say go," he pouted. "You still lose." He pulled and I screamed as I fell too. "Now I won." "But you were already on the floor." He jumped up and held out flat palms. I stood up and got in the same position. He pushed me. We pushed each other until he fell. "You're just not good at this game," I laughed. He got up again. "I'll win this time."

He shoved me and I almost lost my balance and so he shoved again and so I grabbed him to keep from falling. He tripped me and we both fell. "Ow!" I whined. "I feel like a tree fell on me." "I do not weigh as much as a tree." "You do," I whined. "Ow!" We got up. I was rubbing my back when he jumped on it. I screamed but caught him. "I don't know if I can actually carry a tree for long." "I don't weigh that much!" "What do you weigh, 80kgs?" I teased. "I feel like I'm being crushed." I collapsed on the couch. He rolled off pulling me with him. "I weigh a ton? You weigh a ton!" "Me? I'm miniscule." "Then why do you weigh so much?" When we got up I jumped on his back. He easily caught me and stumbled pretending I weighed a lot. I pushed his head. "Don't be so mean!" He started spinning around. I buried my face in his neck and held on tightly. He stopped. "Whoa! I'm really dizzy!" I laughed and he dropped me. I landed on my feet. I grabbed his shoulders so he wouldn't stumble. "I think I had too much to drink." He stumbled towards me like a drunkard. "Don't tell my wife." He fell into me and I couldn't support him so we fell to the floor. I couldn't stop laughing. "You shouldn't tell my husband then. He's a very jealous man. He'd crush you with his bare hands." HongKi lifted his head, "Who is your husband? I'll fight him." "I couldn't bear it if you were hurt because of me," I tried to bring tears to my eyes. "I want to be hurt because of you." We started laughing. "What kind of line it that?" I asked. "I don't know," he shook his head. "I'm sorry."

He rolled off of me and we just laid there. "Are you going to celebrate Christmas with us?" HongKi asked. I turned my head to look at him. "Why?" "Because I think it'd be nice." "That reminds me." I crawled over to my purse and grabbed the box. I crawled back over and handed it to him. He sat up. "What's this?" "A gift." "What for?" "Just everything," "I don't ever do anything." I laughed at his honesty. "Just thank you, stop looking at me and open it! It's nothing special but it reminds me of you." "Whoa!" he took it out discarding the box. He put it on, "How y do I look right now?" "Uh, your hair's a mess." "It adds to the effect," he laughed. It really did.