Party Time

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

I was screaming as all the idols performed. But as the performers came and went there was no SHINee and I felt crushed. "Isn't SHINee coming?" I asked the girl crammed in beside me. "No, SuperJunior, SNSD, and SHINee are at their own personal concerts." "Do you know when they'll perform here?" "They rarely perform here. If you want to see them you have a better chance living on a farm." So I had come here to Seoul excited about meeting all my favorite idols and here I was without a chance of seeing them. But hen f (x) took the stage and wiped out any depression.

The party was even better. I walked over to the side of the dance floor and watched people show off their things. I questioned why we even wore masks. Did everyone know everyone but me?  But with the masks the looked cooler and spiced up the experience for everyone. A guy just danced and called for competition. Another guy stepped out. His moves her amazing as he glided across the dance floor. He spun, flipped, and moved his hands so fast I could barely watch. But speed wasn't everything. It was mostly technique and people weren't impressed for long. Another guy stepped out when they guy backed back into the crowd. This guy was very good. He knew all different types of dances it seemed and he blended them together. I watched him continue even after the other guy backed out defeated. BigBang was playing and I couldn't help myself. I knew I couldn't win but I still found myself break dancing in front of everyone. He stood there and watched with a smile. I jumped up and stopped break dancing to show some moves I had learned from the kpop I had watched. I pulled back into the crowd to watch. He walked up to me though and pulled me back out and started dancing. I joined in again. The screams made me feel great. But the song came to an end. I smiled my thanks to him and turned and went through the crowd. I wasn't supposed to do that anymore. I made it to the restroom in time to throw up.

I walked out as if nothing had happened and when I reached the dancefloor again the guy stopped me, "Hello, I just wanted to tell you how great that was. It was a lot of fun to dance with you, so thank you." "No, thank you. It's nice to have a place I can dance, especcially with someone as talented as you. Do you take lessons?" "I mostly taught myself." "Well, you're really good." "Thank you." "Who are you talking to?" two more guys jumped over. "Oh, hey, you're the girl who can dance." "You make it sound like that's unlikely." They looked me up and down and shrugged. I turned and started to walk away. "Wait!" one grabbed my shoulder. "Okay, sorry but you're just really short." I laughed and walked away.

"Oh, hey, I remember your bracelet," a girl grabbed me. "We were standing next to each other during the concert." "Oh right." "Come meet my friends." The three girls waved. "Where are you from?" a girl asked. "The States," "Oh, I see. What's it like there?" "Weird," They laughed. "It's really gross actually. No one has manners or cleans up after themselves." "I hear that American guys are really kind," a smaller girl said. "An American guy told you that didn't he?" I asked. They laughed, "Probably did. All she does is talk to guys on a dating website." "I have problems with guys when I meet them in person." "She squeaks." "Squeaks?" I asked. "Like a small animal, a mouse perhaps. It's really quite a turnoff." "I just get so nervous!" she whined. Two guys walked up to the table, "Any of you girls want to dance?" "No, go away," one of the girls spat. The guys did, over to the next table. "We've got our fair share of erts here too," she glared over in the two guys' direction.

"Anyways, I'm Min Lee. You've already met Sang Dae. That's Kim Young, our ordinary girl." The girl that squeaked frowned. "And JanHo our mistress." I looked at the girl shocked. "She's just a fox. In fact she is stalking her prey right now. Which one is he?" "The one in the green jacket," she stated. "She likes to take advantage of guys. She's gay. JanHo, why don't you say hi to our new friend?" I was still trying to put it together. "How does she take advantage of guys if..." The girl me. Her eyes looked liek they were trying to cast a spell. She leaned forward across the small table. I leaned back. "I'm just teasing you, honey. It's nice to meet you." She turned her eyes back on the guy. "She gets them to take her to their house and steals their stuff so more like a raccoon but she's pretty so we call her a fox. And Sang Dae is an actress. She can be anybody. She's very good. But is too embarrassed to audition." "It's alright. I take care of you all. Excuse me. I just caught my prey." She slid off her seat and I stole it. "So, what's your name?" "Lin Hyo," "No seriously." "Lydia," "Nice to meet you Lydia."

(yay dancing and yay friends, well kind of, odd bunch of characters, i tried. i hope they're interesting though. don't worry. our lovable shinee and beast will be in shortly-now with characters i can make this story interesting, i hope)