He Took It Well...I Think

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

HongKi sat on the floor of the hall with his head in his hands. I didn't say anything. "Did you kiss him or he kiss you?" "He kissed me," I answered. "What happened after the kiss?" "Everyone passed out." He refrained from laughing. "You can ask any of them if you don't believe me." "Why didn't you tell me before?" he asked. He still hadn't looked at me. "I was worried what you'd think." "Yeah," he mumbled. "Can you give me some space to think?" I nodded and went back into the dorm. I glared evily at HyunSeung and went into HongKi's room. I collapsed on the bed. I expected him to be more violent and was surprised at how well he was taking it.

I had called it too soon though. I heard a loud smash and sat up quickly in the bed. Silence followed. I sat there expecting shouting. I heard the front door open and close. No words still. I sat there anxious for the door to open and him to come in and forgive me but he didn't. My eyes remained fixed on the handle. It never opened. I was just about to give up hope when it opened. JongHun walked in. He came over and sat down beside me. "I don't want to talk about it." "Good, listen. It doesn't matter if you were drugged, drunk, or completely all there. It still hurts like cheating. Excuses mean nothing. HongKi's really hurt and upset and it'd be best if he didn't see or talk to you for a while. I don't know how long. HongKi gets hurt easily and usually hides it. The fact that he unleashed his anger worries us." "I'll find someplace else to stay for a couple nights." "We'll do everything we can to get him to forgive you." I hung my head disappointed. I pulled out my phone. "Let me make a couple calls and I'll be out of here." He nodded and left the bedroom.

"Thanks for letting me crash here, JanHo." "Of course, dear. Treat it as your own. If you need me to buy anything just write it on the notepad here. I'm sorry I only have one bedroom. I don't really accomadate others well." "I won't be here long." "Don't worry, angel. I think we'll get along fine." "Thanks." I laid on the couch trying to sleep. I stared up at the ceiling. I wondered if HongKi was having troubles sleeping too.