Oopsies

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

(I'm sorry if I'm going too fast but i wanted some snow so i could finally get some romance-let me know what u think)

I bundled in my coat. I pulled on some mittens and a hat. I hurried out into the cold. I needed to go to the grocery store and had been avoiding it all week. I hurried down the street when my phone buzzed. I pulled it out. I looked down at the text message. I ran right into someone. The recoil sent me back onto a patch of ice. I slipped and fell. I just held onto the phone worried of breaking the precious present. "Ow," I whined rubbing my . "I'm sorry," I looked up and the bundled up guy. I was in a hurry because of the cold." "Yeah, me too." I carefully tried to get up. He grabbed my arm. "Thank you." I got upright again. "Sorry," I bowed before going around him and turning into the store. "Wait!" I heard. I stopped and he zipped around the corner into me. He caught me before I fell. "See? It was my fault," he laughed. "You dropped this." He handed me the small box. The present I still hadn't given HongKi. "Thank you. It means a lot." I slipped it in my purse and bowed before going back into the store.

I grabbed a cart. And set my purse in it. I started going through the aisles. My phone buzzed. Oh right! I looked down at it. "We're going through the mall today. Want to come?" "Uh, you can walk through a mall even though you're idols?" I replied. "We have our ways. Coming?" "Sure, what time?" "Around six. We're filming right now." "Alright, mind sending the address?" I started down the aisles again. I stopped in an aisle. "What's this?" I asked examining the box. I heard a shuffled in the next aisle and then a box of ramyun bowls fell down on my head spilling everywhere. "Ow!" I gasped. "I'm so sorry! Oh, it's you." I turned to see the guy from outside the store. "If you're not trying then you are really unlucky," I said rubbing my head. "Is your head okay?" he asked worried. "Just sore," I crouched and started collecting the microwave-able ramyun. He joined me and then placed the box back up on the top shelf. "Are you sure you're alright?" he asked. "Yeah, fine. But do you know what's in this peculiar box?" "Marshmallows," "In a box?" "Yeah," "That makes sense. Then they wouldn't get squished." I threw the box in my cart and continued down the aisle. I heard him laugh.

I looked for a box of cookies. The only good looking ones were on the top shelf. My head leaned back as I stared up at it willing it to fall. But when it didn't, I looked for a stool. I used the shelf and stood on it. My fingers brushed it pushing the box further out of reach. "Need help?" I heard the voice. "Sure," but I lost my footing stepping down and fell. He caught me. I stared up at his face. "This feels like something out of a drama." "Yeah, it does." "And this is the part where they fall in love with each other and they won't admit it and so then they leave and run into each other a week or so later and then they live happily ever after." "Something like that." "Can you put me on my feet now?" He set me back down. "The cookies?" I asked. He reached up and jumped slightly to grab them. "Here you go," he smiled. "Thanks." I held the cookies awkwardly.

I put the box in my cart and went past him down the aisle. What was I supposed to do? He wasn't saying anything. I stopped and grabbed some ice cream. Yes, they were all bad for you but I hadn't had anything very bad in over a month or two and I wanted some sweets. I also had lots of vegetables, fruits, and grains in my cart. Don't judge me. I got in line and waited. "What would I say to you if we did happen to run into each other again after this?" he asked. I turned. He carried a basket of snacks more than one person could eat. Roommates? Was he a player? Did he already have a girlfriend? "That's a lot of snacks." "Yeah, I live with five other guys. That's a lot of food." "My friends come over a lot." "Oh," "You know you're not very good at this." "At what?" "Asking for a number," I started placing my things on the counter. I noticed the smile out of the corner of my eye. "You're right. I don't remember the last time I've done it." "It's only the second time I've been asked so I'm not very good at it either." "Will you give me your number?" he asked. I took his phone and dialed in my name and number and handed it back. I was about to grab my bags when my phone rang. "Yeobeseyo?" "Just wanted to make sure you gave me the right number," I smiled at him. "I'm not that cruel." "I guess not." His smile was really cute. "Bye," I grabbed my bags and left.

(guess who it was lol)