This Is Good News, Right?

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

"Lyd," I stopped and turned. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Looking for you. How are things going?" I frowned and continued walking. "So not good?" "I don't know. It's been fifty-two hours since I've seen him," I sighed. "Fifty two hours?" "Approximately," I replied. He didn't know what to say. The awkward silence extended. "So, is that all you came to see me for?" "I wanted to make sure I didn't screw up your life but it looks like I did." "I don't have much of one left to screw with, don't worry," I stated coldly. "Speaking of which, have you gotten your test results back?" "They won't tell me over the phone. I have to go in." He looked around, "So that's where you're headed?" "I can't stop you from following me, can I?" "No." "Yeah, didn't think so."

The doctor came in. There was good news. I could tell by his expression. He sat down and calmly looked at my file delaying it for dramatic effect. He pulled out a paper. "Oo, pictures," I joked. I grabbed it. "The one on the left is when you were diagnosed the right was when you were in here." I looked back and forth. Yoseob looked over my shoulder, "I don't see much of a difference." "Exactly," the doctor smiled. "Whatever you've been doing has slowed the cancer." He took the picture. "See, its still spreading but it hasn't spread to any other organs yet which is very good." "What happened here?" I pointed to a section. "The surgery." "I see." "But this is good?" Yoseob asked excited. "So far, we'll still have to keep her under observation." He got up and left. I smiled. Hope. Hope was good. Time. Time was even better. Yoseob hugged me. "This is great!" I hugged him back. I squealed when he spun me around. He set me back down, "We need to celebrate."

"I can't believe we're eating ice cream during winter." "I know and it still tastes great," Yoseob smiled. "Very," My cell phone rang. "Yeobeseyo?" "Lyd, radio, now." I searched my internet for the radio and finally found it. I froze the station when I heard HongKi's voice, "Yeah, it's tough. But relationships are supposed to be right? If they weren't then there's something wrong. We had our first real fight recently and I was so upset. I could barely concentrate on our album and then we were singing one of the songs from it. It was my favorite because now that I'm in a relationship I can really relate to the music and the song is about feeling how the other person feels and it was like a blow to my stomach. If I was in so much misery then she must be feeling awful herself and I the thought of feeling that way made me more upset." "He cried," JongHun said. "You cried?" "Yeah," HongKi admitted. "We had to stop recording and the only thing I wanted was to see her and have her be there to comfort me and she wasn't because I had pushed her away and that made me more upset. It took me a while to calm down so we could finish." "Have you spoken to her yet?" "No." "Do you want to?" "More than anything," "If she's listening what would you say to her?" "Saranghae. I love you," HongKi choked. "Now you made him cry again," JongHun laughed. "Excuse me," I choked. I got up and left Yoseob there and I hurried out into the cold.

(awww-i hope that makes u all happy lol)