So We Can Date?

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

"Did you see yourself online?" HongKi asked. "Yeah, my friend sent me the link. I feel like I'm going to ruin your reputation." "Oh, really?" "What's with that look?" "I asked my manager what he thought of me having a girlfriend." "You did not," I turned away. "He asked if she acted cute and I said yes so he said it'd be okay." "I do not act cute!" "You are right now." I turned away again. "He wants me to let him know when I want to announce it." "I'd ruin your reputation." "You would not." "HongKi, I have to leave in April." His smile disappeared. "I told you before I'd only be here a year. It'd look bad it we were only together a few months." "Why do you have to go?" he asked. "I have no choice. It's nothing you can do anything about." "I might be able to." The look on his face made me want to tell him. I wouldn't. I couldn't. "You really can't." He noticed the resolve in my eyes. He took my hand. "I want you to be my girlfriend anyways. I don't care if you have to leave or you ruin my reputation." He placed a hand on my cheek. I heard their footsteps and voices. "They're coming." I started to pull away. "I don't care." He leaned in and kissed me.

"Get a room," JaeJin said. "Pay up," SeungHyun said. "They were even lying to us. You know that hurts," JongHun said. HongKi turned my face to look back at him. "Okay?" he asked. I slowly nodded. "Great! I'll call him right now!" He jumped off the couch and I fell backwards onto it. I was going to hurt him real bad in April. "You alright?" MinHwan asked sitting on the floor next to my head. "Nope." I took a deep breath. "Do you need a hug?" I turned to him. "You really have been holding back, haven't you?" He gave me a hug as I laid there. He patted me on the shoulder. "It'll be okay!" "There is too much cuteness in this dorm." HongKi dropped onto the couch again and pulled me up and kissed me on the cheek. "It'll all be taken care of." "Yay," I said sarcastically. "She doesn't love me," HongKi frowned. "I really don't," I shook my head sadly. He shoved me and I laughed. "And you two are too cute," JongHun sighed. JaeJin was frowning in the kitchen. I got up and ran over to JaeJin. "You have something on your face." He looked at me annoyed. I lightly slapped his cheek. I gasped, "It's still there." I kept going until he laughed. "Oh, it's gone." I walked past him and grabbed  a snack. "Your girlfriend is..." "Cute I know," HongKi smile.

I answered my phone. "Yeobeseyo?" "Miss..." I hung up. "What was that?" SeungHyun asked. "These people keep calling me with offers I don't want and they're tricky enough to use different numbers each time so I can't keep blocking them." "What kind of offers?" "'You're eligible for' offers." "Oh, I'm surprised they're so persistant." "Yeah, me too." I didn't understand why they kept calling. It rang again from the same numer. "Excuse me." I went out into the hall. "Look, I don't care about therapy or treatments." 'But, please listen. This way you can live longer." "A month more sitting in the hospital bed after sitting in one for four months isn't what I want. I want to spend it with my friends. Understand?" "Yes, but..." "No buts. There is no cure, is there?" "No but..." "And if I do this it means I have to sit in a hospital bed for months, right?" "Yes, but..." "But what?" "But don't you want to live longer?" "Not at the expense of living my life. There's no hope that it'll heal me, right?" "I understand." "So please stop calling me because you're ruining my life by it, okay?" "I understand." I hung up and went back inside. "No, give it back!" HongKi whined. "Here!" MinHwan called and threw me a box. "It's for you." I opened it, "God I hope it's not." HongKi dropped to the floor. "Your mother likes this stuff?" "How did you know it was for his mother?" "He told me he was going to send her a present." I tossed it to him. He caught it sadly. "It's really that bad?" he asked me. I nodded. "Can you take me shopping for something?" "Later, I'm hungry."