Moving In-Again

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

"So, are you excited?" HongKi asked me. The cameraman followed us. "Yeah, you look nervous though." "I am," he laughed. "You are too." "Yeah, but you're an idol. You shouldn't be nervous." "I don't have the right to be nervous?" "No," I teased. "Alright, then quickly, make me un-nervous." "Un-nervous?" "Yes," "That's not a word." "It is now," he smiled. "Oppa!" I cried cutely. "It's okay. I'm here." He started laughing and kissed me. "Very nice." "I practice." "Do you really?" "No," I laughed. "So are you less nervous?" He nodded. "Oh, this is the building." I looked up. "It's tall." "Uh, yeah, it's also made of concrete." "What?" "Thought we were stating things we saw." I pushed his head. "So, our goal is to move in, right?" "Yeah," "But I don't own anything." HongKi burst out laughing. "That'll make it easy," I shrugged and headed for the building. He ran and caught up with me. "We're also supposed to go shopping for things we need." "Oh, alright. Since everything will be yours you move it where you want it and then I'll sit, watch, and commentate." He blinked, "You're not going to help?" "I can give you emotional support." "Oh, good. And you can help move things." "Oh, okay." He shook his head. "You're like a doll." "How so?" "You'll do anything you're asked." "Poor analogy. You should work on those," I stated. He nodded.

"Wow, you have a lot of stuff. Is your bedroom bare now?" "I don't know. Probably." "Whoa!" "We need to make a list of what we need." "Number one, couch." I pulled out his phone from his pocket and made a list. "Why my phone?" he asked. "The guys took mine saying it'd ring the whole time." "What if it's important?" "They'll call your phone." "Oh, right." I laughed and sat on the floor. I opened a box. "You have a lot of books. Do you actually read? I've never seen you read." HongKi turned around laughing. "I think they just sent them so I seem intelligent." "Oh, that's kind of them. I don't see them read either. Comics. I see them read manga." "You're trying to be funny for television." "It's not funny. I don't understand why you all have so many books and you don't read." "We don't have time." "Oh, that's what you like people to think." "We're so busy with the new album." "Well, now you're busy. You used to not be." He gave me a look. I just smiled sweetly, "Oppa, you have a lot of books to put away, okay?" He frowned. I crawled across the floor and dragged the box to the small bookcase. "I'll do the books."

"Gah! Lyd! Help me with this!" I jumped up and stumbled before getting by balance. I went on the other side of the bed and helped. "How do you think the other couples are doing?" I asked. "It can't be that hard to move things into a house." "I guess you're right." We finished making the bed and we walked out. "What's that smell?" he asked. "I made you a snack." I held out the brownies. "Are those safe to eat?" "No," I frowned. "I'll throw them out." I turned to the garbage can. He ran around and wrapped his arms around me and stole a brownie. "Mmm, they're good. You followed the directions all right?" "No, I put in more of those chocolate chips than it said." "Mmm, I can tell." "It tastes bad?" "Stop acting cute," he laughed. "Careful, you're turning into JaeJin." HongKi laughed, "Fine, act cute. Can you get me something to drink?"

I went over to the fridge. "We have milk and water." "Put food on the list. And milk is fine." I handed him the milk. "We need cups too," I smiled. He drank out of it and then turned to look at the list. I wiped the milk off from above his lip. "Stop making a mess. You dribbled on your shirt." "You want me to change." "It's your shirt. I don't care." He went to put the milk back. "Want some water?" he asked. "Sure," I continued to fill out the list. Suddenly I was soaked. He reached around me and grabbed my chin. He lifted it and poured the water in. "Still thirsty?" he asked with a smirk. "No, but I want a hug." I reached out my arms. He just shook his head. I nodded. He ran and I chased him. "This will lead to nothing but trouble." "The cabin," he laughed. "I think that led to something good." He dropped onto the floor tired and I poured water on him. He screamed. "Isn't it backwards? Shouldn't the girl scream and the guy stand there and take it?" "Your turn for a hug." "No." I ran into the bedroom and he tackled me onto the bed. "Now the bed will be wet!" I whined.

"We have to hurry up. We need to have this list done soon so we can go shopping." There was no reply. "HongKi?" Still nothing. "Oppa!" I shouted. I turned to go into the bedroom and then the bathroom. I stared at him as he sat on the toilet putting the shower curtain together. "You look just as concentrated on that as you did when you did my nails." He looked up. "No, see I can pause and smile at you. What do you want?" "Do you have everything you need here?" He nodded. "Good, then let's go shopping." "Okay, almost done."