SHINee Christmas

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

I stopped in and saw them doing their photoshoot. I guess all idols did cute photoshoots during the holiday season. I didn't want to interrupt and didn't know how long they'd be so I turned to leave. "Ya!" Key shouted. I stopped and turned. "We're almost done." I was waiting when my phone beeped. "Have you seen the media lately?" "It's difficult for me to read the media. What's up?" She sent me a website. I went to it. 'Mystery Girl Seen With Idols' "Hey! That's me!" My phone rang, "Yes, that's you. What is going on?" "I don't know. I'm just hanging out." "Well, they've seen you enough times that it makes them suspicious." "There's nothing to be suspicious of." "Where are you right now?" "SHINee's photoshoot." "Seriously?" "Yeah!" "Stop it! You're going to make a lot of people mad." "Nah, I'm lovable." "Why are you in such a good mood? Is there something that happened I don't know of?" "I don't know. Check the media." "Lyd," "I might have been kissed recently." "Kissed?" I spun around. "You look like an elf kissed you." "Who kissed you?" "I've got to go, Sang Dae. Call me later, okay?" I hung up. "No one," I started to walk to their dressing room. "Was it HyunSeung?" Taemin asked. "Oh, I forgot about him," Key said. "You mean from Beast?" Jonghyun asked. "Yeah, we saw them a week ago was it? Two?" "I'm not dating him." "Did you kiss someone you're dating?" "No, but I didn't kiss anyone." "You're a terrible liar." "The guys seemed to believe it," I mumbled. "See?" "I'm not telling you anything." "You're such a bore," Key faked a yawn.

"When's the concert?" I asked keeping by back to them. "Tomorrow night. We have practice all day today." "Is it fun?" "The performance? Yeah," "How's the dance moves, Taemin?" "They're really cool." I nodded. "What are you doing for Christmas?" Minho asked politely. "I'm celebrating with the guys," I nodded. "The guys?" "Uh FT Island," "Wow, you must be very close." "Yeah, pretty close." "So, did you kiss one of them?" Jonghyun asked. "That would be against ethics," I explained. "You don't kiss your oppas." "Nice save," Onew clapped. "Thank you." "See it's one of the members," Onew laughed. "Stop it!" I shouted. "You're so easy to trick," Onew laughed. "Well, stop it." "We heard about the snowstorm," Taemin said. "Didn't I tell you not to become ice sculptures?" Jonghyun asked. "And we didn't. We had pizza." They laughed. "Aw, did you feed it to each other?" "Link arms?" "We didn't do anything of the sort." "Her wording is very particular. I bet she kissed HongKi there." "I did not! Stop accusing me!" I defended myself. "They're just bored again," Taemin said turning me around. They were all sitting down getting their makeup redone.

"What are you doing for Christmas?" I asked. "We have recordings and such but we'll have a small party." "You have to work on Christmas? Is your manager the grinch?" "Yes, yes he is." "It's what most idols do." "Wow, FT Island really doesn't have a life." "You never believe me," Key sighed. My phone rang, "Yeobeseyo?" "What happened to yo?" Key asked. "What test results?" I asked going into the hall. "I already got what I wanted. I don't care about therapy. I don't want anything. Please stop calling." I hung up on the lady. Therapy was just to ease the pain. I didn't think of the pain when I was with my friends. I didn't want to sit in a hospital to ease it either. I turned back into the room. "What test?" they asked immediately. "Pregnancy," was the first thing that came to mind. "Don't lie to us." "I just had my girly parts examined like every good girl does, okay?" They looked sorry they asked. I was glad they bought it. "Well, I'm going to go. Good luck with practice and the concert. I'll watch it on television tomorrow, okay? So do well."