Home Again

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

"I'm home!" I called out. I dropped my purse on the table in time to find someone hugging me. "Uh, MinHwan, what are you doing?" "I wanted to welcome you back before we don't see you again." "Huh?" MinHwan pulled free just as I was jerked out the fron door. "Whoa! Where are we going?" I asked. "On a date," "Why?" "Because I want to." "And what does this date entail?" "You wanted to have a group date, right?" "Huh?" "So, we can have that as long as you never let go of me, okay?" "HongKi," "Don't worry about it. It'll be fun." "I trust you." He smiled and pulled me down the sidewalk.

"Haven't you learned your lesson about running?" HyunSeung asked. Yoseob helped me to my feet.  HongKi brushed the snow off me before taking my hand again. "Sorry about being rude before. You said you'd plan this. Where is everyone?" "Plans. Looks like it's the four of us. Let's go." We climbed into the van. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see when we get there." "Oh," HongKi turned to me. "How's your sister?" I thought of what the doctor had said. "What about her sister?" "She went to go see her in the hospital." "The surgery went fine," I stated and looked out the window. "We did what we could. I can't see any difference at the moment but in a few weeks you should see a doctor to see how things are." "Do they look any bit promising?" Rachel had asked. "The surgery went well. There weren't any real complications. She's young. I think that she has a small chance." "Chance for what?" I had asked. "If the surgery goes well like we hope it has, then you might have more time." "How much more?" I asked. "There's no hope for recovery?" Rachel asked. "I wouldn't go so far as to say no hope for recovery. There's always miracles. But let's just hope for more time. Each day counts." "Lyd?" "Yeah?" "You alright?" "Yeah, of course," I smiled.

I stared down the slope. Yoseob pushed my jaw closed. "It's so high." "Yeah, it is," HongKi stated. "There's no where to go but down," HyunSeung stated. "Are you serious?" My jaw dropped again and Yoseob closed it. "What if I fall?" "You'll roll down," HongKi teased. "What?!" "No, you get up and keep going." "Are you serious?" I asked. "Look, the hill is empty. The only ones who can see you is us so don't worry about looking stupid." I took a deep breath and nodded. "What if I get hurt?" "I'll mend your war wounds." I nodded slowly and took another deep breath. "Alright, I can do this." HyunSeung turned to HongKi, "Race you." They pulled down their goggles and started down the hill. Yoseob pulled me. I covered my eyes. "You don't want to do that!" he called. I uncovered them. "This isn't a rollarcoaster ride where you just sit there and let it go where it takes you. You have to control it." I started to speed up. Yoseob kept beside me. "Snowboarding isn't my thing." "You're doing fine. Over here!" I leaned slightly and the board jerked. I gasped and Yoseob laughed. "Relax. It's just sensitive."

We almost reached the bottom. I didn't know how to stop. I slammed my eyes shut ready to crash. Someone grabbed my arm and I fell over. "Ow!" I whined. "Yeah," I opened my eyes and saw Yoseob under me. "Sorry," I rolled off him. "No, I beat you!" I turned my head to see them still standing there arguing. "Do you really not remember what happened?" Yoseob asked. "Huh?" I asked. "New Year's." I wet my lips, "No, I don't remember. Why is it so important?" I asked sitting up. "It's not," he said. "You sound upset. Are you sure?" I felt really bad about lying. "I'm not upset," he quickly defended himself. "I just think it's weird. We all remember everything about that night and you don't." "I never drank alcohol before." He helped me up. "Oh! You made it down!" HongKi cheered. He grabbed my hand. "What did you think? It wasn't as bad as you thought was it?" I shook my head. "It was pretty fun." "Want to go again?" HyunSeung asked. I nodded. "Great!"

(ugh i hate making titles >.< sry they're so bad-so tell me if ure upset about the budding relationship-i haven't decided how far to make it go yet so tell me wat u think-k?)