Reality TV

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

"It's funny. It's like you two are switched. She's the husband and you're the wife." HongKi and I laughed. "But that's really how you two act, right. It's not staged." "No," I shook my head. "He normally actas liek a girl." HongKi hung his head. "I'm kidding." "No, she's right. This is extremely normal for us and it's really nice to do this because we're always with the other members and it's more difficult to get close." "You stated that you thought it was really easy was it because Lydia doesn't have any stuff or because you two are so compatible?" "I'm a really flexible person," I replied. "I don't really care where things are or schedules or anything. I'm just spontaneous. I'm also not very neat and so it doesn't really matter much to me." "I think it was easy because she's so free like she says. She's willing to help or do anything; she doesn't limit herself."

"I know that you aren't allowed to watch the show or have any feedback so I'm going to tell you a little bit about what's gone on with the other couples. We have not only real couples but fake ones though and the viewers don't know which are which. They'll be guessing each week which couple they think acted the most genuine and which the most scripted. There are some other idols and some ordinary people. Also, we will ask which couple is most entertaining to watch. That couple of course will get more views and if there aren't enough votes for a couple they will be eliminated and replaced. The rules are simple. Just complete the task on the card given to you. Through these events you will either be pulled together or torn apart. If you could interviews after each day are appreciated but not necessary. Are there any questions?"

I looked at HongKi. He smiled, "It's been easy so far. Let's aim to be the favorite, okay?" I laughed, "Or not get voted off." "Oh that'll never happen. We're too cute." I laughed. "Wait, where are we sleeping tonight?" "Our new couple home." I nodded, "Okay. I bet they've got cameras set up everywhere." "It'll be fun, relax. I wish I knew who we were up against." "You make it sound like a competition." "It's not?" "No, it's a reality show," I teased. He replied, "Whose reality is better?"