"Something Bad's Going To Happen And I Know It"

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

"Nothing bad is going to happen." "Something will." Taemin tapped me on the shoulder saying it was almost time for us. "If anything does happen you guys will handle the distraction, right?" "We have members ready that will step in and dance, but that's only a precaution. You shouldn't..." I pulled away and Taemin and I stepped into the circle as the beat changed.

It went perfectly. We finished to loud cheers. We both had fun. My smile though suddenly turned to stone. Nausea. Horrible nausea. I casually walked out of the circle. I never ran but I took a direct route towards the restrooms. I spun through the doors covering my mouth. I hurried over and pushed open the stall door just in time. "I told you it was a bad idea." I didn't say anything. Yoseob held back my hair and sighed. "Speaking of which, it hasn't been bad right? What have the doctors said?" I finished and leaned against the wall. Yoseob handed me paper towels. "They said the rate has decreased. There's also a new treatment available but I have to leave to America to start it before the end of the week." We heard footsteps. Yoseob quickly pushed the stall door closed and dropped the toilet seat to stand on it. I pushed myself up to lean standing. He mouthed to me, "Are you going to do it?" I looked down at the paper towel in my hands. The girl came and left and I peeked under the stalls to make sure no one else was there. I opened the stall door as he flushed it. I went over to the sink and rinsed out my mouth. "I'd be stuck in the hospital for a month for the treatment. If it doesn't do anything then I won't be let out again." I glanced up to see his reaction. "Are you going to do it?" he asked simply. I took a deep breath. "I'm already packed."

(sry-short chapter-but at least writer's block is gone ^_^ personally i hope ure upset that i'm leaving this here for the night because that means im writing correctly-i'll also probably be taking to day off tomorrow to make mandu :P i might come on though if there's any extra time-im excited about making my first korean dish-i hope its tasty-anyways-hope ure anticipating-my heart goes out to u readers who have made it this far and especially to u who have left comments and/or will leave comments-until next time :)