Number 12

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

"So, there's a show I'm going to. I was wondering if you want to go with me?" "What about the others?" "They're suddenly busy," Sang Dae stated. "Look, if you want to go we have to go now," she looked at her phone for the time. "Uh, sure." I got up and followed her. "So, what are you doing here in Korea?" she asked. "A year-long vacation it seems. I'd stay if I could." "So you picked here first because you love kpop?" I nodded and she laughed. "Yeah, I moved to town for the same reason. I like the atmosphere. There's always music and dancing and people and fun. I don't know." "I come from a small town too and no one appreciates any of that it's like education and then work, fun is bad." "I know! It's like what's life for if not for something like music?" I nodded, "I completely understand." "What do you want to do?" she asked. "Huh?" "Like for a career?" I hated these moments. The moments where I realized I was going to miss out on yet another thing. "I want to go into the music industry." "And do what?" "Manage singers." "So you're in school?" "Vacation, remember?" "Oh, right." "What about your family? What do they think about this vacation?" "My sister initiated it and my parents have never really been involved in my life." She seemed kind of distant in the conversation. "What a nice sister." I asked the question though I felt that I already knew the answer. "What about you? What's your family like?" "Um, I'm an orphan." "I'm sorry." "Yeah, I guess it just makes me stronger, right?" she smiled. "Yeah, of course."

We waited in line for entry. "This is a small line." "There's only like thirty seats." "What kind of show are we going to?" "There's three kind of shows. Dramas, reality, and variety. Only one you can go to." "Which variety show?" I started getting excited. "Wait and see."

Inside I recognized the set immediately. "How much did you pay for these?" I whispered to her. "Is that something you should ask?" Right, I'm in Korea. "Have many episodes of Star Golden Bell have you watched?" she asked. "Um, five?" I guessed. She laughed. She pushed me up out of the chair and down the lane. Then went and sat back down. I walked over and sat back down. "I don't understand what they're supposed to do. It's so confusing." "It's because you're from the States." "I guess. I'm sorry. I won't ask you what they're doing." "Alright, deal. You can stay." "Wow, thank you. You're so kind."

(wow i feel totally out of this-i'm sry-i've been only writing about shinee that without them i feel kind of hopeless lol-ill b back on track momentarily-it'll get good-im sry :(