Lunchbox

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

I showed up and the cameraman started rolling. "What about HongKi?" "He's busy. He has his own mission too." I opened the envelope he handed me. "Make a lunch for your working husband." I laughed. "Oh, dear. Do I get in trouble if he gets sick from it?" "Shouldn't you make the best for your husband?" "Of course, but I can't help it if the kitchen turns against me." I pulled out my phone and found directions on how to make some lunch box recipies. "Guess I'm going shopping." I headed to the supermarket. He didn't film much of me going around getting food. "Oh, Lyd!" I turned. "Yoseob, what are you doing here?" "My turn to get snacks. I saw the cameraman taking a break. How's the filming?" "I don't mind it." "And how are you?" "Fine," I saw his reaction. "I told you to forget about that. That reminds me. I have a doctor's appointment." I checked my phone for the time. "Want me to go with you?" "No," I laughed. "It's just tests. It's not that hard. And you'll just be sitting around for a couple hours." "Hours?" I nodded, "So don't worry about it." "But that means you'll be sitting around for hours. I don't want you to be bored." "No helping that." He grabbed my phone. "Hey!" I reached for it but he held it above his head. "Why does everyone take advantage of my height?" "It's easiest." I pulled back and he brought it back down to look at it. After a minute he handed it back to me. "Alright, well, you should hurry up filming then." He walked away before I could reply. "What a strange guy." I hurried to finish collecting my ingredients.

My phone rang as I was cooking the beef. I looked between the two. I quickly checked the caller id. I chose the phone. "Oppa!" "Will I be able to see you today?" "Of course! I just slept in. I'm getting ready and I'll be over in an hour or so." "Alright, bye." "Bye." I tossed the phone onto the counter. "Aigoo, I hope they didn't burn." I screamed. The cameraman ran over, "Are you alright?" I ran my hand under the faucet. "Could you take the meat off the stove?" He did. "Just me being as clumsy as ever." My hand still continued to burn but I had to hurry. My appointment was in two hours. I had to finish filming by then.

I sat patiently waiting for their recording to finish. "Oppa!" He wrapped his arms around me. "What's this?" he asked. "I made you lunch." He sat down and lifted the lid. "Whoa! Did you really make all this?" I nodded, "I hope it tastes alright." I grabbed the chopsticks and fed him pieces. "It's so good. You really didn't buy this?" "No," "I want some!" MinHwan whined. "Me too," JongHun held his stomach. "I picked up your usual. It's on the table in the hall." "Yes!" JongHun ran over and snatched a bite of my food before running off. "I have an appointment so I have to go." "But you just got here." "I know." I kissed him. "I'll see you later, okay?" "Alright, have fun," he smiled. I was happy to abandon the cameraman. But when I walked into my doctor's office I stared in shock to see Yoseob waiting for me.