Let's Get Married-Or Not

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

I was there hours listening to them play and I never got tired of hearing HongKi sing. I laid on the couch listening. Suddenly the door burst open. "Lyd! Lyd! You'll do it right?" HongKi smiled. I wanted to say yes for that smile. "Do what?" I sat up. "There's a reality show where actual couples go on and pretend to be married. You'll do it with me right?" "That'd be them walking in and filming us," I laughed. "Yeah, so it'd be easy. So you'll do it?" "I suppose." "Great!" He turned and held the phone up to his ear. I hadn't even realized he had been holding it. "We'll do it." I sighed and laid back down. When he hung up he kissed me, "Filming starts next week." "Alright," "I have to go back in to practice." "I was thinking of going to grab some food. What would you like?" "Anything sounds good," he smiled. "Alright. I'll bring some back. None of you snack while I'm gone." I got up. He quickly kissed me again before I left.

"I can't believe you're actually going to do that." "Why not?" I asked. "Because it's stupid," JongHun frowned. "It's trying to pull apart couples. That's what gives them all the views." "We can handle it, can't we?" HongKi smiled supportively at me. I nodded. "Poor you," JaeJin sighed. "What?" "And I was starting to think you two would last." "Why are they so against this?" I asked MinHwan. "Those that survive become really strong but not many do. Most couples crumble. They're not trying to be rude. They're being honest. It's harder to be a married couple than you think." I looked at HongKi. "We can do it." "If you say so." "The best to you two." "We'll be cheering you on." "Hwaiting!"