Number 7

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

I found the note that said 'Went to work be back by three'. "She works during the day? That's kind of worrisome." I shook it off. I looked around. Her home was spotless and very modern. I wondered how she'd get this much money from stealing things. I didn't want to think of such things though. I dropped onto the couch and watched television until she got home.

"You're a lesbian, right?" "Yeah, why?" she asked putting the groceries away. "Why is it you never go on a proper date with a girl?" "I guess I've never had the time." "You have time right now." "Well, it's hard to meet girls." "There's this website I found. You should sign up for it." "I don't really like that blind date stuff." I got up and showed her a profile of a woman. "She's pretty," I explained. "And she's got a good career..." "She's beautiful!" JanHo exclaimed. I laughed. "Why don't you ask her out?" I asked dropping back on the couch. "I couldn't do that," she blushed. "Why not? That's the purpose of dating websites." "I'd be too nervous." A smirk crossed my face. "Say, how old are you?" I asked filling out a profile for my friend. "Twenty-five, why?" "I just never knew. Oh, I'm curious. How can you find guys during the day?" "Huh?" she asked. "For your job. You said you went to work." "Silly," she dropped onto the couch beside me. "I have a real job. You think I could have all this if I lived off of stealing from men?" I laughed, "What's your real job?" "I'm a lawyer." My jaw dropped, "What?!" "Yeah, my parents were lawyers and so I'm a lawyer. It's alright." "If you're a lawyer then why do you steal?" "It makes me happy. It's a hobby." I shook my head from the shock. "You're odd. What other hobbies do you have?" I continued filling out the profile. "I cook, um, watch dramas, and shop. Why?" "You have real hobbies and yet you...nevermind."

I finished filling out the profile and sent a message to the doctor woman for a date. It wasn't long before I got a reply for tomorrow at seven. "You said you cooked, right?" I asked JanHo. She nodded. "Can you make me dinner tomorrow?" "Tomorrow? Sure. What do you want?" "Surprise me." "Alright," she agreed simply. Score. I sent the doctor lady the address to JanHo's apartment.

I finished decorating the dining room with candles and flowers. "Go get dressed up," I smiled at JanHo. "Why?" she asked. "For the fun of it. Take it like a date." "With you?" she asked questionably. "Just go." I shoved her to her bedroom and set the table with her food. It smelt so good. I lit all the candles in time for JanHo to come out in a nice dress. "This is silly," she stated. "Come, sit." I pushed her into a seat. "What's all this?" she asked. The doorbell rang. "Perfect timing. Wait here." I ran to the door. "Come in," I smiled. The woman came in. She was definitely nervous. "You look lovely. This way please." I led her to the dining room and her face lit up from surprise. JanHo too was shocked. "JanHo, did everything," I lied. "She was so nervous about you coming." I led her to her seat. "I hope you enjoy your meal," I smiled and snuck out of the apartment. A good deed done.