Wandering

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

I stood out the window in shock. I felt so peaceful, so at home. Yet, here I was in Seoul! My parents had paid for this room though they didn't know it yet. It was only one bedroom and one bathroom but it seemed perfect. No cockroaches. No spiders. No snakes. I didn't see anything wrong with it. I watched out the window at the people who passed. Wait, why was I in here when I could be out there?! I grabbed my purse and hurried down into the street. I listened in on people's conversations. I had worked hard to master Korean. I even used it at home occasionally on accident and they'd get angry at me. "This is America and we speak English. If you don't like it you can get out," my father would always say.

I climbed on the subway. I didn't know where I was going. I didn't really care. A girl was sitting beside me listening to music. "What are you listening to?" I asked. She looked at me funny. "Beast," she replied. "They're one of my favorites. Which song?" I asked. "Shock," she replied still wary. "Your Korean is very good." "Thanks, where's a good place to meet people?" "If you're interested in music there's a special concert tonight." "Really? Where?" "It's a masked party. The concert starts at seven and then afterwards there's a party with dancing and music and stuff." She gave me the address before getting off at the stop. I searched it on my phone. I lit up with joy. It was produced by SM entertainment. There was no way I was going to miss that. I quickly bought a ticket online.

(alright, so I know it's boring as hell right? yeah, well, that's because there's nothing to do lol-soon she'll make some friends and it'll be much more interesting so stick around a little longer before giving up on me, okay?)