Boy Talk

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

"So, you must have had a great time," Sang Dae smiled as we waited for the others to file out before us. "I got called up for my favorite group once." "What group?" "BigBang, I love them. Anyways, I got to dance with them and get a hug from each one so I know how special you must feel." "Yeah," Actually, not only special but sick. I felt my stomach queasing. I needed to find a restroom soon. "Ya!" I heard shouted. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned. "I'm going to be honest that Jonghyun dared me to come out here and get your number." I smiled sweetly, "How's my acting?" I laughed. "What happens if I don't give it to you?" "I have to make dinner." "Oh dear, I'd better give it to you. But I'd feel rather silly since I don't like giving my number to guys I don't know." "I'll have to make it up to you sometime." I took his phone and dialed in my number. "It's alright. I was kidding. It was nice meeting you," I bowed slightly. I was going to be sick. I turned and walked out the now clear doorway and turned right into the restroom.

"Are you alright?" "Yeah, of course!" I faked a smile. "You look ill." "I guess my nerves just finally caught up to me." "Yeah, you're lucky you could be so confident around them." She was checking her makeup so I quickly rinsed out my mouth. "Yeah, I just told myself it was a once in a lifetime offer. Might as well have no regrets." "You have such a good outlook on life." "I didn't always," I laughed. "What changed?" she asked as we lef t the building. "Just life, I guess. Bad things happen that change how you look at things." She nodded, "Like having no parents." "Exactly, I'm hungry. How about you?" "We were all going to meet up in an hour. Can you wait that long?" "Not really." "Me neither. Let's go." We hurried down the street.

"Wow, you like fruits and vegetables." "Another one of those life changing events. I heard eating lots of them helps prevent cancer." "Seriously?!" "That's what I heard." She started eating them with me. It hopefully slowed it too. The pains in my stomach were driving me crazy. I quickly did a google search. "I bet I can eat more jalapeno peppers than you can," I dared as I slipped my phone back in my purse. "Oh, I bet you cannot!" We hurried off in search of some.

"Aren't you two hungry?" "Nah, we don't eat much," Sang Dae lied. The peppers had worked but it was starting to wear off. JanHo had a small pile on her plate she was avoiding. I stole one and popped it in my mouth. "Help yourself. I like my tastebuds." She grabbed one and held it out to me to put in my mouth. I took one off her plate and ate it, "I can feed myself. But thanks for offering." She frowned. The others laughed. "Your hair is really pretty," Kim Young said. "Thank you." "What did you use?" JanHo asked. "Uh, it's natural." They laughed as if it was a joke. "American, blonde hair is normal." They scoffed. I shook my head.

"Oh! Look at this!" Kim Young slid her phone across the table to Sang Dae and me. We picked it up and watched the video. "You're a HongKi fan?" I asked. "No, I'm a fan of MinHwan but that video's so funny." We scolled down to the comments. Sang Dae handed me the phone. She didn't care about the comments. "Whoa, seriously?" "What?" she leaned over to look. "You didn't want to see," I hid it from her. "It's like they didn't even watch the video. Weird." I handed it back to Kim Young. "Do you know FT Island?" Kim Young asked me. "Yeah, but I'm HongKi biased," I laughed. "He's so arrogant!" she groaned. "I know but he's so cute with it," I laughed. "No, MinHwan is cute." "Well, he's the maknae. He has no choice." "I wish I could go on a date with MinHwan." "I think it'd be fun to party with HongKi." "Don't you like a guy?" "Obviously she likes three," Sang Dae teased. "Seriously?" "I do not." "She got to meet SHINee personally today." "Yes but..." "She likes Taemin, Key, and Jonghyun and she made it clear to them she couldn't choose." "You're a tease," JanHo frowned. "I am not. And it doesn't matter. I'll never seen them again and they've probably forgotten about me."

(so I realized I hadn't said wat type of cancer she has-stomach cancer which will bring on vomiting and stomach pains-jalapenos are supposed to numb that pain-and it's said that eating a lot of fruits and veges can help slow down that cancer-just fyi's-anyways let me know wat u think-k? ;)