V Chocolates

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

Today was Valentine's Day. I spent all day in the kitchen making chocolates. The band was practicing. They had concerts all next week. I had the dorm to myself. I finished making every kind I could find on the web and packaged them into a small red box. I tired it closed with a white lace bow. Perfect. I placed it carefully in my purse and hurried out with my bag of bought goodies. I felt like Santa Claus. I stopped first to see SHINee. I had to wait for them to finish. I was patient though.

"Well, I wonder why you're here," Onew said sarcastically. "Candy!" Key cheered. I pulled five boxes of the goodies I had bought out. I had packaged them nicely myself. I outstretched my hands and they were quickly taken. "How much have you gotten from fans?" I asked. "A lot," Jonghyun said but Taemin clamped a hand over his mouth. "Not much. Plus this is special." "I hope it tastes okay. I'm not good at picking out chocolate." "You didn't make it?" Key frowned. "No. I'd have way too many to make. Sorry if you don't feel special but aren't I supposed to only make it for my boyfriend?" "Darn it. She did her research," Key pouted. "Thank you," Taemin smiled already eating it. "You must be really busy today." "It's a busy day for idols." I nodded, "Well, I should get going. I have people to find." "Thank you," Key hugged me. Then Taemin did. Jonghyun even gave me a quick hug. Minho and Onew bowed their thanks. "Have a good day," I waved.

I messaged Yoseob and found out where Beast was. I told him I wanted to surprise them though and I did. "Really? You got us chocolates?" DooJoon asked. "I know. I'm amazing." "Oh, I thought it was to say we were amazing," JunHyung grinned. Yoseob gave me a thank you hug and I slipped a card in his pocket. I knew he felt it because he stuck his hand in there afterwards. "Thanks," the Beast members bowed. "Have a good Valentine's Day." "And you're leaving like that?" "No offense but there's other people I'd rather spend my Valentine's day with." "We're hurt." "You're liars. Bye," I smiled before heading out.

FT Island was doing a small Valentine's Day concert. Before getting too close I called Sang Dae to see what they were up to. "We're at a concert." "Don't tell me it's FT Island's." "Why?" "Because I can always offer you to go backstage and yet you always forget that." "Oh, well, we're not. Teen Top's." "Oh, well, happy valentine's day." "You too," she replied. I hung up and headed over to the security guard. He gave me a dirty look. I pulled out my phone and found a website showing me and HongKi as a couple. I held it up. He looked from me to the phone and back. He didn't move. I didn't know what to do. "Ya!" I called to a worker I recognized. "Lydia," she walked over. The security guard looked at her. "Let her through." "Thanks," I smiled passing the man. "Have a good day," I smiled at the security guard. He didn't smile back. "How rude," I frowned. I was lead to the where I could watch without being in the way.

Near the end of the concert they talked to their fans thanking them. My phone buzzed. I pulled it out. "Yeobeseyo?" "So, you two are free tonight, right?" "Um, I think they're done around eleven, why?" I asked. "Pack your bags and meet me at the airport by midnight." "The airport?" I asked. "See you then," she hung up. "Oh, that's right. She wanted to return the favor for me intoducing her." "Lyd!" HongKi wrapped his arms around me. "How'd we do?" SeungHyun asked. "Very good. Flawless." "How long have you been here?" JaeJin asked. "An hour perhaps," I replied. "What's in the bag?" MinHwan asked excited. I handed it to him. I pulled the box out of my purse and handed it to HongKi. They were too involved in their own present to notice us. "I hope they taste okay. First time making chocolate." "You made them?" he asked trying one. "Yeah," "Mmm, good." "Yay!" I smiled wide. "Oh, JanHo has something planned for us. Your manager said you have the weekend off and so she's sending us somewhere." "Us?" "You and me," "Really?" he asked surprised. "I know it's weird but..." "It sounds like fun," "Great!" "But I have to change. I'm really sweaty and it's cold." I nodded. A trip. It'd be fun. I smiled and did a little dance. I couldn't wait.