Extreme Fandom

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

The door opened and I heard a familiar voice. "You remember me, right?" I jumped off the chair and towards the door. A man stopped me. "There's a phone call for you." "Me?" I asked surprised. I took it. "Yeobeseyo?" "How's everything going?" "Yoseob," I smiled and sat back down, forgetting why I had gotten up. "It's pretty good." "Pretty good? You're on vacation and it's pretty good?" "Well, we kept getting interrupted by people and now I'm sitting at a fan signing wasting my life away." He laughed, "Why are you sitting around when you have a whole city to explore?" "Well, they were supposed to be done a half hour ago." "Oh, I see." "Yeah, they've got lots of fans which is good but it cuts out of our free time." Yoseob laughed, "And free time is hard to come by." "Absolutely," "You could go throw something outside and shout it's one of the members. Then lock the doors." "Sounds like something you'd do." "Yeah, that's why I recommend it. I mean we love our fans to death but we need out rest too." "I almost told him today." "Huh?" "I almost told him today." "Oh!" he said shocked. "Yeah," "What stopped you?" "We were interrupted." "Are you going to later?" "I don't think so. I'm being selfish, aren't I?" "Kind of," I smiled. He always told me the truth. "I can't help it." "It's understandable." I sighed. A man entered through the door. "We're having problems with a fan." "I should go. Talk to you later?" "Yeah," I hung up and handed the phone to a guy before heading out into the room.

"I don't get it! Why her?! I'm prettier! I'm smarter! She's nothing compared to me!" I rolled my eyes and walked over. JongHun stood up. She slammed her hands on the table. HongKi saw me and opened his mouth to say something. The girl spun around. "You!" she shouted. The next moment I was on the floor with hands around my neck. I tried to peel her hands off my neck. I saw JaeJin and SeungHyun jerk the girl off of me. I coughed trying to get oxygen. I saw MinHwan trying to calm down HongKi who looked like he was about to murder her. JongHun helped me up and back into the next room. I sat down. "You alright?" he asked. I nodded. I rubbed my neck. I could feel where each of her fingers were placed. "I'll get you some water," he got up and someone handed him a bottle. He opened it and handed it to me. I sipped it. "I'm fine, really." "Alright, good." He didn't leave my side and I realized why when HongKi burst in. He got up and stopped HongKi. "Calm down. She's fine." "Let go of me." "Calm down first." "Let go!" HongKi pushed past him and grabbed my hand. "I'm fine," I smiled. "I'm just a little shocked." He placed his hands on my cheeks. Then pulled me in for a hug. "I'm glad you're okay." "That's good. Are you done?" "Huh?" "With the fan signing?" JongHun laughed, "That's Lyd. Always ready to eat." I grinned. HongKi laughed.

After having seen that panic from HongKi and that anger it was settled that I wouldn't tell him. I couldn't. Ever.