March 14th Part 2

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

"Ugh, I'm so full," I laid back down and closed my eyes. I felt Yoseob lay on me again. "Tired." I opened my eyes and everyone was laying down. I closed my eyes again and fell asleep.

"Okay! This is too weird. Come on." I felt someone pulling on my arm. "That's the second time today you've woken me up, MinHwan." "Let's go." "What's so weird?" "You can't fall asleep unless you're with HongKi and yet you can here?" My eyes shot open. MinHwan narrowed his eyes. "Really?" Yoseob rolled over and asked. "You fall asleep with me all the time." MinHwan's eyebrows raised. "I should get going." I sat up. "Oh, we got you something!" Yoseob reached behind the table and grabbed a large bag. "You should wait to open it but it's from all of us." "What for?" Yoseob laughed, "Uh, today's the fourteenth." "So?" "White Day." "Oh!" a smile spread across my face. I hugged him, "Tell everyone I said thanks. I'll see you later." I got up with the help of MinHwan. "Bye," I waved before following MinHwan out. I became giddy holding the present. "I got a present. See?" I held up the bag for MinHwan to see. "I see." "I got a present. I got a present." "Stop singing or I'll get out my phone." "You're still tired from eating, aren't you?" "I can't believe you fell asleep." "You're going to tell him, aren't you?" "You should tell him," he glared. "Why? It's not a big deal." "It is and you know it." I rolled my eyes. I remembered my reaction when I had awoken and realized what MinHwan had just realized. "Not only that," MinHwan continued. "But it really is eerie how alike you two are." "That has nothing to do with anything either." He just glared.

We were going back into the apartment building when I heard, "Lyd!" I turned to see Taemin. "Taemin!" I smiled. "Hey," he said out of breath. "Here," he held out a bag similar to that Beast had given me. "What's this?" I asked. "A present from us for White Day." I brightened up again. "Really?" I said taking it. "Thank you!" I hugged him. "That's so sweet of you." His bag was much lighter. "Call us and tell us if you like it," he smiled. "Of course I'll like it. Thank you." "Bye," he hurried back outside and across the street. "See that? I get two presents!" MinHwan rolled his eyes. "I feel so special."

I put the bags with my things. I'd go through them later. "I'm going to take a nap," MinHwan went down the hall to his bedroom. I dropped on the couch when the door opened. "We're home!" JongHun called out. "Wait, you're up and MinHwan isn't? Is this backwards day?" "He woke me up and we went out for awhile and just got back. He went back to bed. I guess I'm too much for him." HongKi laughed and sat down on the couch, lifting my feet to sit under them. "We got you something," JongHun held out another bag. "Wow, I love White Day!" I grinned and sat up. "Do I open it?" "No, it's just a pretty bag," SeungHyun said sarcastically. I opened the bag and reached in and pulled out a big box. I opened the box and stared at widest array of chocolates I'd ever seen. "Whoa!" I started to pick at them. "Mmm, strawberry," I gleamed.

Later that night when HongKi and I sat on the our bed while the others were sleeping I spoke up, "You know I still hang out with Yoseob, right?" HongKi stiffened, "Yeah, you saw him today?" "Yeah, they got me a present." "What?" "I haven't opened it yet." "Oh," "It doesn't make you upset right?" "No, because I know you care about me and love me, not him." I smiled, "Good." "Everything I want and need is lying here with me." "Trying to steal your lyrics?" I smiled. "Oh, you know that song?" "I know all your songs. And it's in English so yeah, definitely." He laughed. "I got you something special." He reached over the bed. "You didn't have to..." I saw the jewelry box. He opened it and I gasped. "Couple rings," he smiled. "Dreaming, you will always be mine," he finished the lyrics of the song. "Cute," I smiled and took out his ring and slid it on his finger. "I feel like we're getting married." "In bed?" "Yes," I laughed. He slid the ring on my finger. It fit perfectly. "This is the perfect present, thank you." I kissed him. Then I whispered in English, "As long as I live, I'll always be yours."

(kekeke-i wish we celebrated White Day in the U.S. :( i think its cool how they have a seperate day for guys and girls and the fact that guys give girls 3x how much the girls gave them :p - anyways i hope u liked this chapter-comment please)