You're My Everything

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

I laid on the bed staring at the ceiling. "Wow, you're right the bath is nice." I looked up and laid back down and closed my eyes. My heart pounded aginst my chest. "Yeah, see?" I stumbled over my words. I couldn't get the image of him wrapped up in that towel and drying his hair. "You're blushing," I felt breathed on me. I opened my eyes. He was inches away. I closed my eyes again. I heard him chuckle. "You should get dressed," I said in a mere whisper. I was surprised the words even came out. "If you say so." I felt his weight shift on the bed. I opened my eyes. I covered my face in panic. "You're so cute embarrassed," he laughed and peeledmy hands back enough to kiss me on the nose. He finally got off.

"You are incredibly cruel," I pouted and kicked the bed. "Cruel? Me? Okay." "No!" I started across the bed but he grabbed my ankle and pulled me back. "Ugh, Lyd, I think I drank too much." I rolled over and managed to hold him up by pushing on his shoulders but I couldn't take all his weight. "I'm tired," he mumbled. "You dare fall asleep here and you'll regret it." "But it's already so hot." "Alright, alright, you're not cruel. You're lovable, cute, y, whatever, now please get off before I die of a heart attack!" He didn't reply. "Please don't pretend to be sleeping!" I pushed on him and he rolled off of me. I sighed relief and sat up. He pulled me back down and I screamed. He laid a hand across my shoulders, "Sleep." "Get dressed first." "Too tired to get back up." "No, you're too lazy." "And too comfortable. Everything is against me getting up." "I'll grab them then." I tried to get up and he stopped me. "HongKi," I turned to look at him and saw his body relax. I rolled my eyes and brushed the hair out of his eyes. He was such a child at times.

I moved and he groaned in his sleep. "I won't go anywhere," I said in English quietly. "I don't want to ever go anywhere. I wish I could just stay here forever. The doctor gave me good news though. The surgery I had helped a lot. It's funny. They say laughter and love are the best medicine. It seems to be true. You're making me feel better. I haven't thrown up in three days. I used to just accept my fate. I knew that there was nothing I could do. Even after making such great friends I still accepted it but now that I have you I can't. I can't accept fate. I won't. I'll give this everything I've got so that I can be with you forever like you promised me. Remember? So, although it might be hard sometimes please understand me. Time is a lot to ask for but I need that from you. Please let me do my best for you, okay? Because you're my everything. I love you."