I've Got A Date

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

I started to wake up to voices, "HongKi, you wake her." I felt something brush my forehead. "Sleeping Beauty," HongKi said. "No, Sleeping Beauty was on the lips." "Oh, okay." "What are you guys doing?" I asked. "Looks like it still worked," HongKi stuck out his tongue at SeungHyun. JongHun helped me up. "Did you get your stupid pants?" I asked rubbing my eyes to wake up. HongKi leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead. "Stop kissing her," JaeJin spat. "But she looks so cute." I pushed him and started towards the exit.

"Do you want anything else?" I asked. JongHun put his arm around my shoulder, "Don't feel bad. We wouldn't let him kiss you." "You are so funny. I'm just tired is all." "That's alright. If you need to we can carry you on our backs." I laughed, "Thanks but no thanks." My phone rang. "Yeobeseyo?" "Hey, it's me from the supermarket." I pulled free from them and went over to the wall to talk. "Oh, hi, you know. For future reference you're not supposed to call the same day." "Oh, want me to hang up?" "No!" I said a little too loud. "How about we meet up tomorrow?" "Are you asking me on a date?" I couldn't stop smiling. "Um, yes?" "Okay, where?" "Seoul Plaza at five?" "I'll be there, bye." "Bye." I hung up. "I'll be there," JaeJin teased. My smile disappeared. HongKi gave me a smile. MinHwan smiled at me too. "Have fun," JongHun encouraged. "Don't listen to JaeJin. He doesn't like people having fun without him," SeungHyun smiled. "I think I'm going to head home. I'm just really tired. I'll talk to you later." I waved and headed for home.

"You dope!" JaeJin smacked HongKi on the back of the head.