Love Birds

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

"Yes, I know and I'm sorry. I can bring her over for you to meet her if you want. Don't be that way. Just a second," He turned to me. "Lyd, can we go see my mom tomorrow?" "Christmas Eve?" I asked. He nodded. "Uh, sure." "Great, see Mom? We're not avoiding you. We'll see you tomorrow. Yes, love you too. Bye." He turned to me. "Why are they still here?" "They want us to join them." HongKi stopped smiling. "No." I bowed my head, "Please don't be rude." "I'm not being rude. I'm being honest. This is a date. I mean a double date I can stand but not a group thing." "Oppa," "Don't act cute. I'm not going to." I turned to them and bowed, "I'm sorry. Have a good holiday season." HongKi grabbed my hand and pulled me back down the sidewalk. "You didn't have to be so rude." I jerked my hand free. "JaeJin told me." "What?" "You dated him." "It wasn't actually..." "You dated him. I don't want to walk around with him." I started to smile. I stopped him. He wouldn't look me in the eye. "You're jealous." "I'm not jealous." "You're jealous," I teased. "I'm not jealous. I just don't like the idea of walking around with your ex." "I don't know what you're worried about. You've already got me," I smiled. "You're so cute angry," I kissed him on the cheek and turned into the clothing store. I felt him wrap his arms around my neck and he placed his chin on my head. "What do you think of this for JongHun?" I asked.

"Their date must have gone well. They won't let go of each other," SeungHyun smiled. "Your mom called," JongHun stated. "She wanted to know what Lyd was like and if you two were happy together. She told us not to tell you so act like you don't know." "Will do," HongKi helped me take off my coat. MinHwan came over with a plate of cookies. "Ooo, look good." I grabbed two. HongKi grabbed three. "Thank you." We went and sat on the couch together. "Oh," JaeJin laughed. "We've also been getting prank calls." "What?" "Facing death in the face? Make the most of the time you have left by going on a cruise." I tried to smile but couldn't. "Really? How would they get our numbers?" "I don't know. Probably one of those random number generator things. It was funny." "And Lydia and I are going over to my mom's tomorrow morning." "Just be back before we wake up," JongHun stated.

"Are they even listening to us?" "No, they're in their own couple world." "They're making a mess." "They're going to be on a sugar rush from all that frosting." "Ya!" JongHun shouted. "Can you stop drawing on each other and listen a moment?" We turned and they started laughing. SeungHyun pulled out his phone and took pictures. "Wow, you two look ridiculous." "You do," HongKi laughed at me. "Not as ridiculous as you." I wiped off some of the frosting from his face and it off my finger. "We were thinking why don't we celebrate Christmas tonight and then you can stay at your mother's for Christmas and she'll thank you for a hundred years." "What about you guys?" "We have places we can go." "Are you sure?" HongKi asked. "As long as you two go wash your faces and don't it off." HongKi pulled me off the couch and we hurried over to the bathroom. We started cracking up when we saw ourselves in the mirror. We took pictures with our phones. "Hurry and wash up," HongKi said. The bathroom was small and could only fit one person at the sink at a time. "Hurry?" I splashed him with water. "Ya!" he shouted. I splashed him again. He reached got water from the shower and started to spray me. I screamed. We sat shivering on the couch using towels to dry one another's hair. "I don't think I can handle you two anymore," JaeJin stated. "It's even getting to poor MinHwan," SeungHwan shook MinHwan by the shoulders who just giggled. "Let's just open presents and send the children to bed."