A Jerk

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

 The door opened suddenly and a gloved hand reached out and pulled me in. I stumbled into the room. "Oh, it's you," I glared. I pulled free from his hand. "That wasn't your voice on the phone." "I asked someone else to do it. Look, I'm really sorry." "Me too." I tried to leave and he stopped me. He pulled me in for a hug. "Now listen, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but I really did have a lot of fun with you and want to be your friend. The fact that you're friends with SHINee makes it seem like it's very possible." "Please let go of me." He did. I look at him and punched him in the chest like I had done to JaeJin. "I'm over you but by the way you treated me I don't think I want to be." The door opened. "Sorry, we can't just let you say that to him." "Then I'll be going." I turned back towards the door. "Damn it!" he growled. I turned and walked over to him and slapped him across the face. He stared at me shocked. "I feel a lot better. Sorry about that. I think I just ruined the effect by apologizing. I'd better do it again." I lifted my hand and he just laughed. I shoved his head. "You're a jerk. You know that?" "That's the worst you called me?" "Yes! Because you took me dancing," I mumbled the last part. He smiled. My phone rang. "FT Island?" the other members asked. "I didn't put it on there. Yeobeseyo?" I asked heading for the door. "Have dinner with us," HyunSeung said. "Who was that?" JongHun asked. "Just a jerk. Are you done?" "Are you coming? We'll order for you." "Yeah, I'm on my way." HongKi stole the phone, "Bundle up and stay warm!" "Bye." I hung up. "I've got to go. Lunch date." I opened the door. "So I can call you and you won't ignore me?" HyunSeung asked. "Perhaps,"

I dropped into the seat. They were already eating. "So, where'd you go?" JongHun asked. "Uh, I went to this club where all these hot guys are and I got four numbers and then I realized it was a gay club and they just liked my boots." They stared at me blinking confused. "Your food's getting cold." They went back to eating. "What'd you really do?" SeungHyun asked. "Ran into a jerk." JaeJin coughed, "Did you forgive the jerk?" "I hit him." They all stopped eating again. "Slapped him across the face. He said he'd call me later." MinHwan mumbled, "He's a masochist." They all started laughing. "So you forgave him?" JaeJin asked. "I'm never going out with him if that's what you're saying." "But you forgave him?" "I'm not that stubborn." "But he's a jerk!" "So are you!" "I feel like we're missing something," JongHun said. "I'm a jerk? Me? What have I done towards you?" "Why are you always shouting at me? You always act as if you want me to disappear." "Well, maybe I do." JaeJin looked shocked at his own words. I got up and walked out of the restaurant. The stress made me feel nauseous. I turned into an alley. "Don't worry. I'll disappear altogether soon."