It's Like A Honeymoon

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

I was nudged awake. HongKi nodded his head towards the window. I looked over him and I instantly awoke. "It's like a honeymoon," I laughed. "Yeah, it's beautiful." I stared at the crystal waves hitting the sandy beaches. "I didn't think places like this existed but in movies." "You have a great friend." "Yeah, I do. I'm so excited," I squealed.

We touched down and once off the plane I called JanHo. "You landed?" was her hello. "How could you...?" "Lawyer, remember? Don't miss the boat to the island." We were grabbing our stuff. "This is really amazing. Thank you." "Well, it fits you perfectly. Everything is already paid for so just enjoy yourselves. Have a nice weekend." "Thank you," HongKi said into the phone. "You're welcome, bye." She hung up. "She said everything is paid for and we don't have to worry about a thing." "Everything?" "Everything, yeah," I laughed. "We can't miss the boat though so let's go."

In the room I found two nicely wrapped presents sitting on the bed. One was obviously for HongKi and one for me. I handed him his and watched him open it. "She thinks of everything," he laughed holding up the swimtrunks. "Ready for a swim?" he grinned. I grabbed my box and hurried into the bathroom. I screamed. He ran to my side. "What?" I pointed to the bathtub. It was huge. He shook his head, "What's with girls and big bathrooms?" He walked back out. I opened my box and stared at the bikini and blushed. I changed into it but was too nervous to actually walk out in it. I pulled back on my clothes. I left the bathroom and he took my hand. "Come on."

We walked along the beach. "The card in the room said breakfast was in an hour." "So we shouldn't get wet," I slipped in. He secretly smirked but I caught it. I wondered what he had planned and it made me worry. "The warm weather's a nice break," he stated. The sun was already up and it was warming up. "Yeah, I'm tired of winter," I sighed. "I miss the sun and heat." "Are we seriously talking about the weather?" he asked. "You started it," I replied. "Have you been to the beach before?" he asked me. I nodded. "What about you?" "While traveling." "Oh, of course," "We don't usually travel very far but it's nice to see fans from other countries." "Yeah, and there's all those fans in the countries you can't make it to." "Yeah," he smiled. "I feel that since we're a band though we don't get as many fans as others." "I don't understand why not. You always have to perform at every performance." "Yeah, but they always dance and I guess that's more entertaining," he laughed. "Yeah, but you have an amazing voice and the music is always so amazing that it attracts a lot of fans."

"Speaking of attraction," he stared down at our feet. "What?" I asked. "The water seems attracted to you." "It's called a tide." "Oh," he scooped me up and dropped me in the water. Then he ran away. He laughed. "I guess that was uncalled for then. But it looks like the water likes you." "And it'll like you in two seconds too." I shot off my rear and after him faster than ever. "! You're fast!" He ran. I shoved him and he stumbled in the sand. I pushed him again. He grabbed onto me and we both fell into the water. "Real mature," I laughed sitting up to get the tide out of my face. "When have I been known to be mature?" he asked. He pulled me down into the tide again. "It tastes salty," I spat. He started laughing so hard I took the chance to run. "Lyd! Behind you!" I heard HongKi shout. I spun around. A jogger tripped and fell. "You alright?" I asked in English seeing his apparent ethnicity. "Yeah," he replied. Definitely American. I helped him up. "Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." HongKi wrapped his arms around me from behind. "Didn't think anyone else would be up. Sorry," "Lydia?" he asked. "How'd you know my name?" I asked with an awkward laugh. I paled at his reply, "Your parents said you died."